Chapter 18

Tara was surprised when she saw that her friend, Camille was calling her. They didn't all each other much these days because Tara was a little paranoid that the vampires could find her by her phone calls.

"Cami," Tara smiled when she answered her phone. Usually people owned some new model of iphone but Tara never had enough money to get one, so she just had Sony Xperia z3. It was a good phone but it's camera was terrible.

"What is it? Is Nicolas ignoring you again? I still think you're too good for him. I mean no matter how many times I tell you that he's only using you for your powers—"

"Tara!" Camille yelled panicked.

"What is it? Are you hurt? Is Max hurt?" Tara asked worriedly.

"He knows. Max told him where you are," Camille told her best friend.

"Why would he do that?" Tara cried, "He's going to kill me. How long do I have?" Tara asked.

"He was more worried about his stupid boy—" Camille started explaining but before Tara could hear everything her friend tried to tell her, she felt a hand in her throat and saw Eric destroying her phone.

"Pl-please don't kill me," Tara pleaded.

"You cursed my maker," Eric spit, squeezing her throat tighter.

"I-It was supposed to be you," Tara barely got out.

"What do you think Pamela, should we torture her or just kill her?" Eric smirked.

"Your maker would still be cursed," Tara told them, trying to get Eric's hands out of her throat.

"But it would make us feel so much better," Pam said, licking her lips.

Tara tried to lift her hand and do some kind of spell against the vampires but Eric saw what she was going to do and broke her wrist. Tara yelled in pain and Eric let go of her, which make Tara hurt her backbone.

"I-I can undo the spell if you promise to not kill me," Tara pleaded.

"Do it and I'll consider it," Eric replied. Tara was in so much pain that she didn't notice Eric smirking at his child. She should've seen her death coming though after everything she put their bloodline through.

x

Godric was fucking and biting from a man this time when he got his memories back.

"Oh my God," Godric said as he removed his fangs and body from the man. He remembered everything. He always thought that remembering all the bad things he did in the past was bad but it wasn't as bad as he felt now.

"Adira," he whispered and ran to the love of his life with vampire speed. The nameless man was left confused and naked where he left him, forgotten.

x

"Eric!" Sookie yelled when she saw Eric. His clothes were covered with blood.

"Sookie. What are you doing here?" Eric wondered aloud. They hadn't agreed to meet at Fangtasia tonight.

"I was worried about you. I haven't heard of you for few nights. What happened to you? Why are you covered in blood?" Sookie asked worriedly.

"I had a witch to kill," Eric told her without any emotion.

"Eric!" Sookie yelled in shock, "You can't just kill everyone—"

"She cursed Godric. What did you expect me to do? Give her over the authorities?" Eric asked, sarcastically.

"Yes," Sookie told him like it was obvious, "She was still human. Did she even attack you guys?"

"Did you forget why Godric was even doing there?" Eric asked angrily.

"Yes but you must understand—" Sookie started saying.

"I'm a vampire, Sookie! I can't just stop killing every single person only because you don't like it," Eric said angrily. He was getting annoyed with Sookie.

"I can't be with someone that—"

"I already stopped myself killing two people for you, Sookie but I can't change who or what I am," Eric explained her.

"I'm being a bitch, aren't I? I'm sorry, Eric. Of course you don't need to change yourself. I knew what I got myself into when we started dating. It doesn't mean I like it when you kill people, though."

x

"Could you get that?" Godric heard his love telling someone. He really hoped he wasn't too late. The vampire was afraid that Adira had finally moved on—from him.

"Do I know you?" Unknown girl asked him after opening the door.

"Who is it?" Adira yelled from somewhere in the house, "You're missing the chamed ones finding their powers."

"I don't know. Some guy," the unknown girl yelled.

"Godric," Adira said breathlessly after pausing the show and running to the floor.

x

N/A: Thoughts?

Unfortunately drama isn't over but at least Godric has his memories back.

I just realized that I started this story in July 8 last year so I'll try my best to add the epilogue by then in the honor of that.