Sosuke Yamazaki

Grabbing your overly adorable boyfriend, you turned on your heel and pulled him with you as you ran.

 A cute date was interrupted by his ex who was ready to say she was over him but still hung around. You thought it was a miracle when you ditched her but that idea seemed too good to be true as the next thing you know, she sits aside you on the lunch date. She had somehow managed to get Sosuke to talk to her solely though you noticed he was highly uncomfortable with the sudden interest. But, whenever you tried to steer the  topic away from the 'fun, good times', you where unsuccessful.

But to make matters worse, turns out the table booked for your date (now ruined) was accidentally double booked. Guess the world wasn't done tossing things at you yet as, the person who booked it as well was none other than Aomine Daichi, your ex-boyfriend. Yay one for karma you thought bitterly as you now sat with not one, but two people you wanted to get away from.

Time passed so slowly, it felt like minutes were hours until with one remark too much from the others made you snap.

You grabbed Sosuke, paid for the food and high tailed out of there. You knew that this would bring weird looks from surrounding people but you couldn't handle anyone. You were tired, the night prior had kept you up for exams, then the actual time to get ready was eye dropping itself so, yes, you thought, you had the audacity to grab Sosuke and run.

He laughed once you two were far enough and thanked you for pulling him out.

"I am done. If anyone interrupts us one more time, i will take you into my apartment, lock us there and keep you captive. You are too cute to be on your own either ways," you said seriously, bring another round of laughter from Sosuke.

"HEY SOSUKE-SAMA!"

You turned around not to see just Momo but the entire swimming team as well.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" 

----------
The end