part 63

At mukti's apartment

Nandini(murmured): yeh aaj mukti ka room khula kese he?! (Excitedly) esa to nahi ki vo ab mujhse gussa nahi he!!

Nandini hurriedly entered inside her room. But the scenario was different.

Mukti was taking her bags.

Nandini: what are you doing?

Mukti: I'm going back to hostel. I knw a grade student whose dormroom has an empty bed I can sleep on.

Nandini: don't be rash,let's talk.

Mukti: why did u tell harshad that I'm muks4? Did u think I wasn't embarrassed enough already?

Nandini: no! Harshad mistook me as cheater, when I went to ask him about it, I Found out what happened. I never told him that you were muks4. But he must have guessed it himself.

Mukti (looks down): sorry, I wrongly accused u. I should have known that you are not that kind of person.

Nandini (hopefully): so... Are we good now?

Mukti: nandini, you're prettier, smarter and more likable than I am. I knew all that and I never thought about fighting with you over anything.
But why is it that I had to use your name to get all of this?

Nandini gets confuse.

Mukti: my internship, the preferential treatment I get, and the person I like... I only got them all because I was mistaken as you.(now mukti was on verge of crying)
Nandini,if you were me,what would you do?
I'm not blaming you. but I really don't know how to face you.
I'm going to move back to the dorms.
And she starts walking.

But she stopped as nandini starts..

Nandini: you say that you don't blame me but aren't you doing this because you blame me? You said that all this happened because of me.
(With fake chuckle)
Ohk! You don't have to leave. I'll leave.

And she went outside closing the door.

Now mukti can't able stop her tears. Mukti remembers her moments with nandini.

Flashback

Nandini:this is for you. It's a cake to say I'm sorry.(dramatically) Your Majesty, mukti pls accept it. it's your favorite cake.
And how she throws it.
Mukti : get out!

Flashback ends

Mukti cries harder
Mukti(cryingly): I'm sorry nandini, I'm really sorry but I can't face you!!!

---------------

Otherside

Imagine nandini like this

Nandini(cryingly):Mene socha tha aaj sab thik ho jaayega..lekin..!

She removes her mob. From her purse.

Nandini: manik!

---------------

At manik's home

Both enters inside.

Nandini's eye were swollen because of content crying.

Nandini: do u still have work to do? Since I'm here so late at night, am I disturbing u?

Manik: u don't have to be so careful around me. I'm not used to it.

Nandini looks towards manik.

Nandini: then u should get back to work. I want some time alone.

Manik: okay.

Manik went towards his study room to work while nandini was sitting in his room.

After sometime.

Nandini came to study room. She saw that manik was working on his laptop.

Nandini silently went there and sits next to him near his legs.

Imagine like this.

Manik instantly remove his hand to make more comfortable for nandini.

After sometime as nandini feels much better.

Nandini: what are you working on?

Manik: a tool that uses one's eye movements to capture important data mapping and modeling functions.

Nandini: ohh..!

Manik looks towards nandini

Manik: are you feeling better?

Nandini: mukti doesn't want to live with me. So I'm moving out. I said that if someone should leave, then I should leave.

Manik(to cheer nandini): smart girl, u knew where to go. Get up,let's eat something.

As manik to stands.

Nandini: manik!
Manik looks towards her.

Nandini: will we quarrel in the future?

Manik: no.

Nandini: why won't we?

Manik: because we can solve all problems without quarreling.

Nandini: then, you won't get angry with me no matter what I do?

Manik: I won't.

Nandini: will we always have a good relationship?

Manik understand that why nandini is asking this.

Manik: yes.

Nandini: but I used to think that mukti and I would always have a good relationship.

Manik huffed
Manik: nandini, she's just  a very small part of your life. I'm your everything.

Nandini looks towards manik.

Manik: in the future, you're not allowed to cry because of others.
I've never even made u cry.

And manik wipes her tears.

Nandini chuckles.

Nandini: who say you haven't? I cried jab tum ek week ke liye offline the game me..jab tumhaara accident ho gaya tha.. I thought that u stopped playing game..(guys prefer previous chapter who don't knw)

Manik: were u really sad then?

Nandini innocently nodded.

Manik: chalo now let's eat,I'm hungry

Nandini smiles

So that's it...guys hope u will enjoy...okey so as I'm busy few days I'll update after 15th pls cooperate...thank u guys..
For next update stay tuned..!