part 67

Aryamn was on his way.

Suddenly he notices one girl.

Aryaman (smirks): yaani ki mera shak sahi tha mukti and nanz saath me Hi rehte he.

He stops his car in front of her.

Aryaman: nanz we meet again!

Nandini: arya34!

Aryaman: it's my game user ID name. My real name is aryaman u can call me arya.

Nandini(with fake smile): hmm.

Aryaman: where are you going? I'll give u a ride. Sit.

Nandini: no thanx I can go by my self.

Aryaman (with extra smile): no need to be stranger. we had misunderstandings in the game. But we're still considered acquaintance.

Nandini(sternly): it has nothing to do with the game. I just dont want to trouble others.
Thank you.

And she starts moving from there.

Aryamn also starts moving his car slowly.

Aryaman: alright, I won't stop u. By the way, what is your real name? I mean.. I shouldn't still call u nanz78 the next time I see u. That's not real.

Nandini: I don't think we will meet again.

Aryamn( tries to trick her):  I think I will.
Actully mukti already told me your real name. Otherwise, why would I knw u live here?

Nandini thinks something.
And then

Nandini: she told u my name's last later-A?

Aryaman's pov
Ohh..so her name's last later is A.

Aryaman: of course.

Nandini chuckles and starts walking.

Aryamn: hey, what are you laughing at? Let me give u  a lift. How long will it take you to walk?

Nandini: no thanks! I'm going to my boyfriend's place. I'm afraid it wouldn't be appropriate for you to give me a ride.

Aryaman(uninterestingly): your boyfriend? Manik malhotra?

Nandini nodded

Aryaman: he came to my company while back looking for fundings.
However, they were still an undeveloped student team.

Nandini stops  and turn towards aryaman.

Nandini: if I remember correctly, your company is khurana industries, right?

Aryaman nodded

Nandini: Mr.khurana, on the company level malhotra industries and khurana industries are both in the competition for development right to "new Chinese ghost story game" that proves both companies are on equal footing. As for my boyfriend he is the chief programmer and decision maker of malhotra industries. And what position do u hold in khurana industries? On behalf of my boyfriend I thank you guys for not investing in them.

And suddenly she sees taxi.

And she sits inside and went away.

After nandini leaves.

Aryaman's pov
She has the same attitude as she does in the game.
Fascinating!
And he smirks.

At manik's house

As nandini press the bell suddenly gate opens and manik pulls her inside.

In manik's room

Manik: as now you r going to stay here..I cleared out half closet for u. Hang your things here.

Nandini: I'll organize my things after you r done.

Manik starts arranging his clothes as he was going to stay in malhotra mansion as in his house there is only one room.

Nandini: btw malhotra mansion to itna bada he than ye house kyu itna chota he?! I mean sirf ek room?

Manik: basically...as I started working Mene malhotra mansion chod diya tha..not because I'm angry with them or like that it's just..ki me khud ke earn kiye ghar me rehna chaahta tha...and jab ye ghar banvaaya tab meri koi girlfriend nahi thi.

Nandini looks down and her chicks turned red.

Manik: so I thought ki mere liye ek room kaafi he as yaha cabir, dhruv ya abhi bhi nahi aaye...yeah and I don't need anybody to do my work so koi worker nahi he.

Nandini: btw r u seriously giving me your room?

Manik: I don't have confidence in my self-control. Fortunately I  can still go to my parents place. Or else I'd have to sleep on the floor at the office.

Nandini chuckles.

So that's it! For today Lets see ki manik sach me malhotra mansion shift hota he ya...koi problem hoti he..! Stay tuned for more update!!🔥🍁😘😘