part 72

After meeting

Nandini: so abhi where r we going to have dinner?

Abhi: u knw it was first time ki ham cabir ke rupee se party kre..! Bt...

Nandini: BT..?

Abhi:we're in big trouble.

Nandini: what happened? Is there any problem with the Game?

Abhi: goenka industries in Shanghai just moved presentation up two weeks. But that's not the point. The point is that your hubby, my classmate, manik, is a pervert!

Nandini makes angry face.
Nandini: what does that mean?

Abhi(with grumpy face): I mean he's gone insane. He said that we can  have party after we got this deal! It's not fair!!

Suddenly manik comes and abhi went from there.
Nandini chuckled

Manik: bring me some clothes from my apartment. Both business and casual outfits.

Nandini: so... You're going to live in the office?

Manik: yup! Just as u wished, I'm going r going start living in the office.

And he smirks.

----------------

At night
At malhotra industries

All were working speedily because if the urgency of the deal.

Nandini comes to manik's cabin and places blanket and pillow on the sofa.

While manik was working with RG.

She sees cabir was looking manik with grumpy face.

Nandini: what happened?

Cabir: I'm heart broken 3rd sister-in-law.

Nandini: about what?

Cabir: look at them, he points towards manik and ragahv, look at them they won't let me join in. Are they scoffing at my IQ?!

Nandini:I think u r overreacting! Don't u already have lots of work then why u want to join them?

Cabir: that stuff is easy. I have only physical work.. It's boring to work on it Alon.
Junior, this is the last day I get to speak to you as human. From tomorrow onwards I'll turn into a coding robot!!
He yells in frustration.

-------------------

Early morning

All were yawning like hell as they worked whole night.

One person starts distributing coffee and biscuits.

P: take this u all must be tired. He puts lunch in every desk.

---------------

In noon
At malhotra industries

As nandini enters she found everyone sleeping in uneven way.
Employees were  sleeping in sitting position... And some sleeping with support of table.

Manik was sleeping on sofa.
She went to manik's cabin she adjust blanket and kissed on his forehead.

---------------

At Manik's home

Nandini's pov

Everyone is so busy, but I can't do anything to help.

------------------------

In morning
Malhotra industries

Nandini's attire