part 70

Aryamn was completing his project and after that as he Opens game he finds that nanz is online

--------------------

Manik covers her with blanket and suddenly He hears notification sound in nandini's laptop as she falls in sleep before closing game.
Manik opens game chat.
There were msg from...

Arya34: nanz78 we met again!

Manik's pov
Again?

Arya34: nanz do u still remember this place?
I think this was where we fought a boss for the first time.
After we became a couple. We didn't have many ppl at that time. Our team was likely to be wiped out.
In the end, you obliterated the monster and saved the whole team.
In fact, every time we entered a dungeon, you always room the lead. You've never needed anybody's help.
I really miss the times when we fought side by side.
Now I think about it.
You are the one I've worked the best with.
If I don't say this in the game I wouldn't be able to say it to u in real.

Arya: ye nanz reply kyu nai kr rahi?

Arya: nanz? U r here? Have u been disconnected?

Manik smirks and deliberately slides the mouse so because of the moment arya thinks that nanz is online.

Arya: nanz in past I took things for granted in the past. I've made a big circle and I now finally understand who is the best for me.

Manik drinks his coffee and  take laptop near him and again starts to read.

Arya: ppl makes mistakes I've also made a lot of mistakes. If possible, I really wish none of this happened. Not it's probably still not too late.
Give me a chance to start over, won't u?

Manik completes his coffee and puts the mug down.

Then manik types something.

Aryaman's pov
I just hope ki nanz mujhe 2nd chance de de...Kaash Mene use game me partnership break krne ko naa kaha hota...!

As he was thinking suddenly he gets msg. its from nanz.

Nanz: I'm manik malhotra.

Aryaman frustratingly throws things from the table. And he close the game.

------------------------

On other side nandini woke up.

Nandini sees that manik has her laptop in his lap.

Nandini looks towards manik in confusion.
And manik smiles at her and gives her laptop.

Nandini sees the conversation which happened just now.

Nandini(in amusement): what's this?!

Manik: recalling the past!

Nandini(chuckles): I think arya must be pissed off.

Manik: u saw him yesterday?

Nandini: yes!
Somehow he tricked mukti into giving him our address.
He was waiting for me at the entrance.
He  even lied and said he knows my name. I knw mukti. Even if she is angry at me, she wouldn't sell me out. So I tricked him and his lie was exposed.

Manik: why didn't u tell me before?

Nandini: I dealt with it so easily, I forgotten about it.

Manik(puts his one hand on his head for support): my wife, u sure were confessed to ever since u were young.,
And remember to report these from now on!

Nandini(copies manik and put her hand on his head): FYI I'm not your wife

Manik looks towards nandini

Nandini: yeah, I'm your wife but in games and for the sake of fairness, u have to report them, too.(smirkingly)

Manik(straightened): it's easy to forget. Let's just drop it!

Nandini chukles.

Manik: and about wife game me to tum ho hi jald hi real me bhi krlenge.
And winks towards nandini.