part 66

In restaurant

Ritz: vibhaa u knw kal mene vo nakli vaali nanz78 ko dekha.
Soha: really?
Ritz:yeah!
Vibha: BT mujhe ek baat samjh nai aai ki nanz ki friend ne internship k liye jhuta ID use kyu kiya?!
Ritz: me too.
Vibha: BT kuch bhi ho nanz ne Jo meri insult ki thi uska badla me le kr rahungi.!

Aryaman puts her glass with noise.
Everyone looks towards his direction.

Veebha: arya, what's wrong?!

Aryaman ignores vibha.
Aryamn: waiter,bill!

Ritz: aryamn can't u see that vee not done eating yet?

Aryamn(with fake smile): I'll just pay bill.
You guys keep eating.
This will be last meal I'll treat you to. You guys do whatever you want.

Veebha(panickingly): arya, what are you saying?

Aryamn(calmly): veebha, let's break up.

Veebha:what?

Aryamn stands from his place.

Veebha holds his hand.

Veebha: why do we have to break up?we were fine yesterday.

Ritz: aryaman, is if because of that slut nanz78? I knew it.  With her looks, it would be weird if she didn't seduce  other's boyfriends.

Aryaman (yells): ENOUGH!
You all just gossip behind other people's backs all day. aren't you bored?! Even if you aren't, I am! Let's just live it at that.

Ritz:  what do u mean by that? Say it clearly!

Aryamn ignores her and leaves restaurant.

Soha: it's all your fault. mene tumhe pehle bhi samjhaaya tha bt tum nai maani! Now Bhai is hell angry.

And in anger soha also leaves that place.
Vee starts crying.

Ritz: BT aryamn ne  kuch zyaada hi overreact kiya, don't u think so!

Vee: just shut up! Ye sab tumhaari vajaa se hua he me aryamn ko convince kr leti lekin tumhe bich me bolne ki kya zaroorat thi?!!!

Ritz: vee now u r blaming me?! Meri baat ko samjho tumhe rone ki koi zaroorat nai he basically aryaman tumhe deserve hi nahi krta.! I'm sure u will find more handsome and rich person than aryaman.

Vee: u r right Ritz, ye done brother sister paagal ho chuke he. I'll find some1 better.

-----------------

In car

Aryamn calls his secretary.

Aryaman: I need to knw the intern mukti's address.

Sec: but sir, we don't have interns fill in their addresses when they started working here.

Aryaman: it's your problem, I want her address as soon as it possible!
Oh yeah, and don't let her knw that I'm the one asking.

Sec(in confusion): o-k!

-------

Mukti: what is this?!

Sec: basically we need to collect some info. About all interns and this is the form u have to fill it.

Mukti: ohk!

------------

Aryamn smirks after reading address on his msg.

--------------

MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES

Ring ring!
Nandini(in excitement): hello, navya!
How are you? And tumhaari internship kese chal rahi he? And aliya kesi he?!

Navya: nandini, what happened between u and mukti?
Aliya told me that when she was talking on the phone with mukti last night. She thought mukti was acting strange. And when she asked mukti to give u the phone mukti stalled until she finally said you moved out.
What does that mean u moved out?
R u living with senior?
No way! Already?

Nandini first smiles than
Nandini: I don't knw how to explain u. Mukti and I, we both need time to calm down.

Navya:ughhh,,, don't scare me! Is it that serious?! Nandu, you're always so reasonable. You knw what mukti is like. She's crazy like that. Don't lower your self to her level.

Nandini: but there are times when I feel wronged too.

Navya: what?

Nandini: nothing, I'll tell u when clg starts.

Navya: okay, you two better not keep this up.

Nandini: hmm.

Suddenly nandini remembers her days with mukti. Her eyes starts Getting watery.

Navya: hello, nandu? What's wrong?

Nandini controls her tears.

Nandini(with fake smile): nothing. I'm going to hang up now.

And she cuts her phone.

Navya: hey---

Navya(murmurers): phone cut kr diya!! Hey matarani I hope hamari internship khatam hone se pehle inki Mahabharat khatam ho jaae!

---------------

Nandini saw manik was coming towards her.

Manik: let's head out early today. We will move your things into my house and then I'll move to my parents place.

Nandini: I can do it my self.

Manik: r u sure.

Nandini huffed

Nandini(confidently): very sure!

Manik smiles towards her.

---------

At mukti's apartment.

Nandini enters in mukti's room BT it was empty as mukti was in khurana industries.

Nandini packs her bags and last time looks towards apartment and she leaves.

------------

She was finding texi and suddenly one car stops in front of her.