Part 83

At Airport

Aryaman overhears his dad's conversation with his PA

Aryaman: dad! Seriously...like I understand that you wanted to make sure that deal stays with us and I understand that maybe I have disappointed you but you could've at least had little faith in me...yaa I know we lost the deal...but I worked hard for this and I didn't want to win it from Manik like that!!

Mr. Khurana: Aryaman we are at airport! Don't make a scene!

Aryaman: seriously Dad! I'm making a scene! You could've at least respected my work! You know although I lost to Manik I was really proud of what game my team has made with their hard work and you just really ruined it all with your selfish and unwanted ploy!

Mr. Khurana: you understand that the company is on my name... if you really want to fight with me you know I can change the CEO! God! I really wish I had a son like Manik at least I would not need to plot such a thing!!

------------------------

At the restaurant

As the success of their company, all employees were invited

Cabir: are you guys insane how can you order so much food?!!

Abhi(giggling): This is the first time when cabir is complaining about too much food!!

Dhruv(emphasizing): I was not hungry but since cabir is paying for the food...I guess I have to eat!

Cabir gives death glares to both of them.

Manik: guys you all worked really hard and you deserve to have the party although I'm also giving you 3 days free.

Abhi: wohooo! Finally!! Let's plan a mini vacation or something to celebrate our victory!

Manik: that's actually a good idea!

Cabir: ok but I'm not going to pay for that!!

Dhruv(Rolling his eyes): ya..ya!

Raghav: by the way...what about Shahid? How did you get to know about that?

Manik: Nandini saw him with Khurana employees and I also had a suspicion as they had some internal information about our company...and what happened in Goenka's meeting just proved it all and before I say anything Shahid confessed himself.

Dhruv: why didn't you just filed complain against him? He should have been punished for his actions!

Flashback

Shahid: I know what I did was completely wrong...but my friend was dying and I didn't have any other option...and if I go back to the past and if I have to save my friend I would do it again!! You can handover me to the police if you want!!

-------

Manik: I kind of understand why he did that..and I couldn't turn him in... but he is no longer employee of Malhotra industries.

They finish their food as the waiter came in with Bill...cabir takes the bill but Manik snatches it from him.

Cabir: you were just teasing me!!!!?! You should have told me earlier at least I could've enjoyed my meal!

Manik smirks at him

-------------------

At hostel

Nandini: you know it is 9:30 right?

Manik: yess

Nandini: Manik! How do you even get here? Because of you I even had to lie....Mukti ko bola ki walk krne me liye jaa rahi hu!

Manik: just get into the car!

Nandini: Manik but....

Manik pulls her into the car

Nandini: Mani!

At ice cream shop

Nandini (adorably): Oh my God I have never tried these many flavors at one time!!

Manik just stares at her

Nandini: why are you not eating? You don't like these flavors?

Manik (stares at her lips): well the flavor I like is....

Nandini's face turns red

Nandini: manikkk!

Manik: what? I was talking about chocolate...see

And he rubs his thumb over her lips and shows it to Nandini

Manik: see...my favorite flavor

And he licks his thumb

Nandini: Manik!! Don't tease me!!!!

Manik chuckles

---------------

At hostel

Manik: so I'm leaving you safe and sound!

Nandini: by the way how did you got permission to enter girls' hostel??

Manik (Dramatically) : cause I don't need permission! Don't u know I'm THE MANIK MALHOTRA!

Nandini: whatever makes you sleep at night!

Manik: by the way we are planning to celebrate our victory.

Nandini: didn't you had dinner?

Manik: ya...but as I'm giving them 3 days free they are planning to celebrate at my beach house. If you're free you can join us...actually your friends as well.

Nandini: as it's weekend I don't think we will be busy but yaa I'll let you know once I discuss with them...when are you leaving?

Manik: around 1

nandini: ok cool!

----------------------------------

Guys also check it out my another story manan-gone with the wind...hope you like it!