DCS - Intro to Humanity

Due to the recent unrest in the Middle East, I've found myself more intrigued by the issue in particular.

I also long realized that I wanted to write something worthwhile. Something with weight,something that actually matters, has a purpose.

This will be a collection of stories and stuff. My projection, I don't know what exactly-but let's see where the waves wash me where they may. I'll try my best to capture whats going on- but I can't promise. Hiding behind a screen of words is much different than being there.

What is actually going on in the world is horrible.

This is aimed at spreading awareness about what's happening in Libya, Bosnia, Syria, Palestine, Waziristan and all over the world. Even in our own cities where violence is reaching an all time high and people are killed everyday. For unrest, for political promises unkept, for violence and chaos everywhere. For the children, the women, the fathers and the brothers.

We've been given a voice and I, for one, intend to use it. 

This is for the weak and oppressed everywhere.

This is my statement.

And I am taking a stand. 

The parameters of human rights, justice and equality are universal everywhere.

{You do not need to be a Muslim, or a Middle-Eastern, or Arab to read this.}
This is for humanity.

 That said, I do not write this with the intent to insult anyone. But its time to open up our eyes and see. 

Note: As of 25/5/2014, I've moved this to the Spiritual category, as there's a lot of emphasis on faith and Islam in these stories; and it's mostly concentrating on the plight that Muslims have to face. Being a Muslim, this issue effects me more.

But, if you want me to write on a similar situation, feel free to PM me, it doesn't have to be all Muslim-oriented. And I'll be happy to look into it. 

Disclaimer: The boy and balloon part in the cover are from a photo taken by Muhammed Muheisen, who incidentally has amazing photos of the Middle East, the Iraqi conflict and other stuff. Go check his stuff out.
But yeah, editing by yours truly :)