The Double Date

Karlee's pov:
DING DONG I opened the door to see grayson standing their with his hair perfectly styled and his lips looking so kissable he was wearing a suit since we were going to a fancy restaurant in Beverly Hills, grayson was also holding red roses "hey babygirl these are for you" he said handing me the roses.

"Thankyou gray" I said as I walked into the kitchen with gray following me I put the flowers in a vase as grayson came behind me hugging me from the back and continuously kissing my neck."Come on gray we have to go" I said turning around and and placing a kiss on his lips which turned into a little make out.

"Babe we really need to go" I said as I reluctantly pulled away after 5 minutes

"Fine" he pouted and gave my ass a little squeeze in playfully roll My eyes at his actions "Sorry but it just looks so squeezable" he said grabbing it again I just laugh.

At the restaurant----

"Oh there you are we thought you ditched" Ethan said playfully annoyed

"Sorry we were umm busy" Grayson came up with a lame excuse.

"Anyway Happy birthday bitch" kendall said, we had become such good friends since kylie stopped hanging out with me as often.

"Thanks hoe love your outfit btw " I complimented

"Right back at you bitch" kendall said

"Dude I will never understand their friendship" Grayson whispered to ethan.
"Same" ethan said back

"What drink would you like" the waiter asked

"Water"
"Water"
"Coke"
"Sprite"
"Thankyou" we all said at once. We then continued our convo.

During Main course----

I was gonna take a bite into my chicken when I felt a hand on my upper thigh edging closer to its...destination I look at grayson but he acts like nothings happening. Grayson starts rubbing a little but it's painfully slow my breathing starts to become unsteady. "So karlee what are you doing from summer?" Ethan asks taking me out of my pleasure trance.

"Umm maybe going to Paris or" my breathing hitches as graysons fingers swipe my pants out the way and go exploring in my underwear or non underwear I continue "orr Hawwii maybe Australia don't really have that much of a plan" I kick grayson under the table to tell him to stop even though I didn't really want him to.

The kick didn't make him go but instead of moving his hands just kinda chilled in my pants like it was nothing the only way I could stop him is if he had a taste of his own medicine. I grabbed his dick through his pants and softly rubbed I felt his friend move up. Grayson coughed and shuffled in his seat.

The desert came out and God did it look heavenly. I rubbed gray with one hand and ate with the other I decided to tease a little more I got a piece of brownie on my spoon and ate it but I moaned at how good it tasted and I knew for a fact grayson gets turned on but my moan I looked at him and you could see it in his face how hard he was trying no to.

I decided not to tease anymore so I took my hand away and continued eating normally.

After the restaurant----

I got into the car with grayson when my phone dinged
•Ethan has mentioned you in a tweet•
I opened the tweet

They thought we didn't know @GraysonDolan @KarleeSteel

Shit I went bright red with embarrassment and showed grayson "Shit they knew how I through I did a pretty good job of holding in" he said a bit proudly at the last bit I laughed.

"Well I was gonna say you babygirl need to be punished" he smirked and I gasped, boy was I in for a good night😉