Grayson and Karlee

Graysons pov:

I'm really nervous today is the day I'm asking Karlee to marry me I have this whole plan to surprise her. Ethan agreed to look after Madison for the night so we have the house alone together.

"Grayson what's this" I hear Karlee ask from the other room

"Huh?" I say back and she walks in holding a box.

Shit that was the box with the ring in.

"Erm...ummm" I suddenly get really nervous and lost for word i freeze not know what to say or do

"Grayson?" She put pressure on me to tell her. I walk closer

"Well i had this amazing night plan to tell you but I guess I can just do it now" I start "Karlee Steels, I have fallen for you ever since I saw you on Instagram and from there it lead to all the flirty dms and then we meet and I instantly knew she was the one. You make me happier than anybody else on this earth and I could imagine being with anybody else and I couldn't  believe that once I lived without you, I can't remember my life before you can into it. It was like I was in a sleep on life and I was waiting for you and you woke me. You make me a better person everyday and I thank you so much you taught me how to love, and I thank you so much because now I have finally found my soulmate and true love. So will you spend the rest of your life with me and become my wife"

"Yes and million time yes. I love you so much" she says

"I love you to" we start to kiss and it soon become heated and before we know it, our clothes are off.

I kiss down her neck and continue down her body till I get to her pussy and I start eating her out. Right now I'm in the mood to destroy pussy and that's what I do. All night.