prologue

01 - HOMO! HOMO! HOMO!
( prologue )

Veronica liked to thing she was a good person. Secretly, she knew she wasn't. She was selfish, harsh, and when tested, bitchy.

And being the selfish person she was, she had abounded her only friend, Martha, for the Heathers.

Yeah, the famous Heathers. They tried to murder everyone with their looks. They did, but mostly the boys.

Heather Duke, was clinging to Veronica right now. All Veronica could do was smile.

"Did you hear? We have a new girl and boy."

She heard approaching footsteps, and assumed it was Heather McNamara and and Heather Chandler.

"See that girl with the bright red hair?" Heather Chandler said pointing to a girl sitting by a boy with brown hair, who was grinning at her.

Veronica nodded. She knew she shouldn't be crushing on girls. Especially as a 'Heather'. Plus, she didn't even know the girl. But, she was gorgeous.

"Drool, much?" said one of the Heathers. Veronica wasn't really paying attention.

Veronica straightened up. "What's her name?" she decided to ask.

"Brandy Rosen. The boy next to her is Matthew Rosen. She's in one of my classes." said McNamara.

"She's a dyke." added Chandler. Her arms crossed.

Heather Duke rolled her eyes. "How do you know?"

"Some dude asked her if she would give him a hand, and she walked away not before yelling 'I'm Gay'"

Veronica smirked. She must have been brave. Veronica could never do that.

"Come on, girls! We need to do the daily lunch time polls!"