Awkward silence

Awkward silence

Frisk/G POV

Augh... this killing me this silence come on frisk/g say something just to break this awkward silence. Ummm..Mr.G/Doll? –awkward silence - you go first mr.g it's look like it's too important/you go first don't mind me doll we both said that we didn't understand each other make us sigh for same time.

G POV

Why do I act like a girl feeling awkward towards frisk seriously play it cool and speak like very mature." So doll what do you want to talk about that we don't boat understand because we boat speak at the same time"I said." And then I hear a giggle from her that make me smile" hahaha that was very punny Mr.G" she said between her laugh.*oh how much I miss her laugh and her smile towards me* " I can see you also have a punny bone there"I said." Pfft please stop my stomach can take it anymore" she said. "huh come again I didn't fill you a lot of my skele-ton pun you know that"I said.

" Looks like finally we boat remove the awkward silence we have just a while ago don't we" she said. "yeah I guess... but since it's already time to take a nap so maybe want to join me in my sleep doll I said with of course I'm just kidding.

Frisk POV

" yeah I guess.. but since it's already time to take a nap so maybe want to join me in my sleep doll" he said. That it make me blush too much "wha...what are ....you talkin.g about Mr.g?" I said clearly surprise at the question that he just ask. " hmm are you blushing doll" he said clearly amuse at my reaction now I realize it was a tease that make me angry but he push me in a corner *kabedon* which make me giggle cause so this is the feeling being corner but it doesn't suit him I thought to myself as I giggle " hey you suppose to be blushing not laughing" he said.

 " hmm are you blushing doll" he said clearly amuse at my reaction now I realize it was a tease that make me angry but he push me in a corner *kabedon* which make me giggle cause so this is the feeling being corner but it doesn't suit him I though...

"This is how it's done you amateur come back after you woo froggit" I said." Frisk did you just" he said.*wait a second whose froggit I said to myself. "frisk did you just said froggit" he said with a hope look in his face.

" huh froggit why did I said that OMG I'm so sorry it's my bad to said something like that Mr.G" I said just embarrass to realize what I said to him a while ago.