Little memories of the past

G POV

Just a while ago frisk say the name of a monster"froggit" it means just a little bit of this hope I see I can make her remember about our friendship in the past hahahaha just don't let the shitty brat know that she remember something about the past.

"Mr.G are you ok? Is there something bothering you? She said."

"huh nah I'm fine just you know... so sweetheart aren't you tired yet I ask"

" oh right good night Mr.G bye" as she said and walk to her own room as I also go to my own room.

I lay on the bed which is pretty good but I laid there and think of what happen today it looks like many good and some a little bit of bad things happen.

But even something like bad happen there still some fun things happen too just like the times when frisk and me were alone at the underground and wandering around to find a way to fix the broken timeline.

-flashback-

"G! hurry up look it's a echoflower" she said.with a very amaze face she had right now.

" Geez...doll being hyper because of a echoflower pffft" I said. As she pout at me and didn't reply but instead of looking at me she let her sight still on the flower.

" frisk you ok it's very rare for you to be quiet" I said." Yeah I'm fine G it's just you know I wish that I can really fix this big mess" she said." I sigh at her feedback to me as I speak " look here frisk don't get to carried away with this kind of atmosphere ok! I said." I hope so but I can't help to get attach at the atmosphere were having knowing that It was my fault that it become like this" she said." Geez... don't say that it's not your fault sweetcheeks" I said.

" Sweetcheeks? Wha...what are you talking about? You flirt! "she said while blushing and then I chuckle at her reaction " hahaha I thought you like that much" I said very clearly teasing her "G you really such a jerk" she said. "oh yeah I'm a jerk but admit it I'm a sexy jerk " I said."pfft... a sexy jerk he said looks like you also become a airhead too poor G" she said."Poor I'm never been poor I want to be rich and handsome in the same time" I said very confident as she start to laugh at me as I get a little bit piss at how she laugh at me but some part of me is happy seeing her laughing *no this feeling is not mine but the other half of me* " G you ok? " she said." Huh!?... yeah I'm fine no need to worry for me dollface" I said.

" Are you angry that I didn't support at you when you say your ha..handsome" she said clearly showing that she found this funny just saying that I'm really handsome " aww look who is shy to admit It's ok I never know that I'm so very hot that you can admit it I understand" I said. As she blush and having a face that so adorable face as I can't control myself as I try to corner her she jolt and then she suddenly punch my face.

"What the.... since when do you know how to punch? " I said. Clearly piss off as she look at me terror " sorry just some reflex and bye" she said and then she run away as I chase after her " wait...how could you punch my handsome face" I said. "SORRY!" she said while running away from me to avoid her punishment from punching me in the face.

As I dash to chase her and as I speed up I caught her but trip to something that's why I was on top of frisk that makes me blush but when I saw her face she was blushing so much " so this is what you mean not a hot jerk then why are you blushing to much doll" I said." As she pout again at me and push me " Can you please stand already your heavy" she said. As I stand and I reach a hand for her too stand but she just stand on her own" aww come on doll I'm being a gentleman here" I said. " huh you think your acting a gentleman will too bad your not cause your become a pervert right now" she said. While I chuckle cause she really can't win towards me if it comes to teasing.

-end of flashback-

As I feel that I'm also pretty tired as I feel that the darkness welcoming for a very comfortable slumber as I took the offer and sleep peacefully.