A job for G? Pt2

G POV

After she suggest that she become quiet that makes me worried even chara look at her and then we saw her face quite blushing that much that I can't help to smirk at her face did she just imagine me wearing a cop attire.

"hey doll what are you just thinking?" I said.

"what? Huh!? Yes" she said not sure what to answer.

"did you just imagine me wearing a cop uniform don't you" I said trying to caught her in act that she blush and start to panic while in my thought "CUTE".

"huh wha..no I yeah you look good wait no I.....hkdjlfkh"she said that make me only chuckle to her reaction while chara look at her disbelief at her.

"ok I don't agree with that job let's think about another" chara suggest that frisk look at her and say.

"what but it looks good in him " she said out loud that I can't help to blush when she realize that she said it out loud she keep quiet and just agree with chara even me.

"how about dancing instructor"frisk said in a new idea that I choke at her suggestion and chara chuckle at me.

"yeah I kind a like that one suggestion for him right g" chara said with this annoying smirk in his face.

"nope I don't agree with that" I said while frisk look at me with this cute expression she had that pleading for me to let her imagine how I look at if I know how to dance.

"fine just let me think about it"I said while chara call frisk by his side and whisper something.

"frisk come over here "chara said and whisper something while they didn't notice me coming closer to hear what chara whisper to frisk.

"how about g being a waltz instructor "frisk said and then she imagine me again.

"shall we dance m'lady" O///O he will look so cool on it.

"tsk tsk your to soft frisk he should be

"tsk tsk your to soft frisk he should be.... No I think.....how about a ballerina" chara said that they both stop same as me and imagine me in that outfit "I didn't agree with this " I thought to myself and I hear a laughter .

"pfft that mr.g being a ballerina >_< "frisk said.

 while laughing too much and then chara look at me and then laugh at my face like there is no tomorrow "it doesn't suits him at all" they both said

"that's why I said I didn't agree with that" I said while feeling ashame because I agree to frisk imagine me as a ballerina augh this is worst I facepalm myself and then I thought I won't find a normal job.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

so sorry it's a short chapter but can't stop laughing at the cool guy right now >_< hehehe anyway thank you

by:shirayuki kaye :)