Happy day

G POV

"Please don't go G" my heart skip beat when frisk call me by using my name, I can hear my non exist heart beat fast that could make me deaf.

Just what's wrong with her?, does she remember me?...like before the way she act it's like when she is had a dream of a nightmare. But some part of me is really happy, she call me G not with Mister, but its not like...I'm bother about it to tell the truth.

I was more bother when she keep calling me mister. *oh my G true colors is showing hehehe <3*voice of seff, "Why that idiot voice sudden pop out" I thought myself and then Frisk calling me makes me smirk so wide. "G" keep repeating like a broken record.

"yo Mr.skeleton what's with that goofy smile"The annoying shitty brat I had ever encounter.

"What do you want?"

"Ohh~ sounds like I ruin his mode hehehe"

"Huh!? "I tell him while having a totally annoyed face, but not really, nothing can make me break this happiness.

"Your lying~ your totally in a good mood" seff sing-sang said with a annoying tone, of course. Nothing can ruin this mood, even this shitty brat.

"Heh" I said.

"Eww..gross why comedian smiling at?" speaking to the devil.

"I'm always smiling coz, I had no lips at all shitty brat"I tell chara,seff that I'm usual as always there is nothing wrong with that.

"Creep I know you don't have a lips" and I only roll my eyeballs at him.

"Talking to yourself huh!?" and he only glare and leave me alone with the other shittiest brat. Seff

"WHAT?" and he only shrug his shoulder and left me. Boy this sure a happy day for me can't wait for frisk to wake up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say thank you too all supports this story and followers 

thank you so much :) 

-shirayuki kaye

  user86575385 

MelT201

DemonFox201

user53202975  

melonUT

DigitmonFan3321

jadore-le-frans