Stupid idea of G

I would like to say thank you to kinami_saiko for following although i don't deserve it to be follow i only want to follow kinami cause i love all the story that been publish at her account that's why i take this  as my greatest pleasure that she add me. and i also want to thank to frans_fic for the wonderful story about g and frisk, and also to all that follow me and look into my story and adding it to there reading list thanks alot it's my greatest pleasure to entertain you from my story and i also deeply apologize if i can't contact you cause my account is broke for some reasons. Mabuhay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

G put his arm around frisk like nothing while frisk don't know how will she react while chara notice this and keep sending a death threat towards G and also death glare. If ever glare can be a weapon maybe chara already kill g many times by his death glare.

G POV

I had just thought a brilliant idea to mess around with shitty brat that can also help to regain frisk memories of the past. As I planning to flirt like old times you know.... * Seriously G flirting with frisk your gonna get yourself killed by chara you know* " hey dollface knock3x" I said as she look at me with a face " what's the knock2x joke come from and please can you please let go of my shoulder " the look said as I do what it says as she sigh for relief " whoa didn't know frisk can be scary sometimes I thought for a second and then as I calm myself I was just shock that frisk can give me a chill in my spine "knock3x" I said. " who's there" frisk said still angry that I had a arm wrap around her as I only focus at chara and the plan " Egg and bacon" I said. "egg and bacon who " she said. " we're like egg and bacon perfect together" I said. While she giggle at my pun. While chara groan at me and give me another look said " Seriously bacon and egg pun " the look said that he sending to me. " Mr. g that was so cheesy of you" frisk spoke while I only shrug my shoulder for response " heh what I think it was very humerus to tickle your funny bone" I said while I wink at her and again I saw her face turn red is she sick I wonder why.

Frisk POV

Oh my god frisk stop this already getting embrass about a friend that only wink at you like "POOF" not again a steam in my head come out as I act very self-concious while mr.g only stare at me. " frisk are you alright" mr.g said with a worried look in his face "waaah it's pretty hot here" I said that I didn't notice mr.g fell to the floor because I hit his jaw that make him knock out " Mr.g ehhhhhhhh I hit him for the second time what are you doing frisk " I scolded myself for acting strange again " frisk you ok there come on let's leave this guy" chara said. " chara " I shout while the librarian "SHHH" it said while pointing to a sign that keep quiet your in the library. While mr.g groan and wake up

"The hell what's that for again" mr.g said again with a very loud voice while the librarian stand and go to our direction and said " if your just here to make a noise get out" as it kick us out. " chara look at me and it's signaling " what the hell why me" he said. While mr. g still groan at me that he avoiding my glance to him like I was nothing that I feel a little bit sadness cause his angry to me for punching him again. " sorry" I said while looking down.

G POV

Ugh I can't still get over of what just happen at the library cause we been kick out from the librarian what the hell and much worst is that frisk punch me again and for some reason why I didn't get angry at all about it that I can see she was very guilty about it while chara is annoyed cause we've been kick out that I hear frisk mumbled sorry while looking down then my heart no I mean my non-existance heart beat and I think that she look so freaking adorable that I start to get guilty" what the heck what's happening to me seriously g why" I thought to myself. While I thought to make a pun to make her laugh or smile " hey doll what did the ocean say to the other ocean" I said out of blue then chara look at me while I didn't pay attention at all that's why I focus at frisk " you sure about that mr.g" frisk said. " then she sigh seeing me serious " I don't know" she said."nothing we just wave" I said then it become awkward " hahaha it doesn't suits you mr.g joke like that one " she said laughing while I can hear chara snicker also "nah I don't care" I thought for myself at least I see she is laughing " oh I sea what you did there" she said with a pun while I chuckle " oh really are shore" I said. " whale I sea also that chara have a punny bone " she said. " hahaha yeah right I'm out of here" chara said.

" pfft hahahaha" I said while frisk join in.

" you know really how to make me smile do you G" frisk said.

" wait wha....Frisk?" I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very late chap and delay i'm very busy to do my experiment at the school so sorry and thanks also bye