Courtshipping? What's That?

Blue Zircon is bored. Beyond bored. She is so bored, there isn't even a word for it. She flops onto the couch dramatically, rousing a sleeping Yellow Zircon.

"I'm so bored!" She exclaims loudly, much to Yellow's annoyance. The Yellow gem sits up and rubs her eyes. Her hair is messy, not in its usual perfect slightly spiked style. Blue wishes she could see Yellow like this more often.

Yellow grumbles under her breath, annoyed at the rude awakening. She stands up and stretches. "Hey, Blue. Do you want to go to the library with me?" She asks with a smile. Blue's eyes widen and sparkle. She is such a bookworm. She nods enthusiastically.

"Cool. Let's go."

At the library, the two immediately separate: Yellow goes over to the computers while Blue wanders along the rows and rows of books. Blue's screen beeps suddenly, and she opens it to find a message from Yellow.

"Blue! I miss you! Haha, this website is teaching me poetry!"

Blue shakes her head at her dorky, excitable crush. She continues looking through the books.

She then fires off a message of her own.

"Yellow, have you found anything about this...Courtshipping thing?"

The reply is almost immediate: "Yes. I was just about to ask you."

A long pause. Blue gets caught up in an interesting book about lawyers. She hums quietly as she reads peacefully.

She then hears a squeal from Yellow. Racing over, she barely hears the "Shhhh!" of the librarian nearby. She goes over to her crush and peers over her shoulder.

"This is so cute! Look, it's us!" Yellow squeals. Blue smiles.

"Hey, what's this?"

"I don't know."

Click.

Both Zircons' lenses shatter comically as they both scream.

They then both poof from the human equivalent of a nose bleed.

"SHHHHHHHHH!" Says the librarian as they reform.

They later browse through Wattpad.

"Oh look. Crimson_Crystal is writing stuff about us. In a shipping.'"

Padparadscha appears out of nowhere.

"I predict that both Zircons will find out that Courtshipping is the pairing of the two of them!"

Crystal also appears.

"Because I am the author of this, I will precede to make Blue and Yellow Zircon fuse!"

"WHAT-!"

G R E E N  Z I R C O N.

The Most Dramatic Lawyer Ever.