Two

Frankie

Saturday, 9:39 am

"Well good morning, sleepy head." Justin says to Ariana.

She sighs and turns her head to the wall.

"Not morning yet." She mumbles.

"It is." Justin replies, sitting her up in his lap.

"No. I'm still tired." She lays her head on his shoulder, trying to go back to sleep.

"No. Wake up." Justin says.

Ariana groans, lifting her head up. Her and Justin were still on the couch, while I was in my bed on my phone, and also watching them because it was funny.

"Are mom and dad back yet?" Ariana asks.

"Don't think so." I answer.

She shrugs, yawning. I put my phone down and lay my head on my pillow.

"We can stay here until they come back. It'll be fun." Justin says.

"You sound like a little kid. 'It'll be fun'." I mock.

"Shut up and leave Justin alone. I like his suggestion." Ariana says.

I roll my eyes.

"If you want. You'll need clothes, though." I say.

Then the smartest idea comes to my head. Why didn't I think of this before? I should just call them.

I call my moms phone and my dads phone, multiple times, with no luck. The idea was stupid anyway. If they just left, without telling us where the were going or what they were doing, why would they answer a phone call?

I sigh and put my phone back down.

"I guess I'll take the kids to get some clothes. You wanna come?" Justin asks.

"Sure. We can get some breakfast or something." I answer.

"Okay. Ari, are you up for that?" We both look at her and see that she had fallen asleep sitting up, her eyes closed and her head drooping.

"Your sister is definitely something else." Justin says.

We both laugh and Justin shakes Ariana to wake her up again.

"What?" Ariana rubs her eyes.

"Go brush your teeth and get dressed." I say.

"I don't want to." She whines.

"Ariana, you're not going anywhere until you do."

"Ari, just do it so we can go." Justin says.

She groans, hopping off of Justin's lap and leaving my room. As I get off of my bed, I hear a scream, a thud on the ground, probably someone falling, and a bunch of giggles from Ariana and Jazmyn.

"They are crazy." Justin says as I walk into my bathroom.

"You speak the truth."

I brush my teeth and get dressed in the time it takes Ariana to find something to wear. Her and Jazmyn are still in Ariana's room, with the door closed, when I come out of mine.

"I'm getting dressed!" Ariana yells when I knock on the door.

"It's taking you long enough."

"Shut up." She says, causing her and Jazmyn to burst into a fit of giggles.

"I don't see what's so funny." I say, walking back into my room where Jaxon and Justin are watching TV.

"They're just being girls." Jaxon says.