Epilogue

Yes this is the last part of this book.  It's very sad, for you at least, but I have a lot more books that can be published, as I said before. That's all I have to say for now so enjoy the rest of this book. Except for the fact that I almost forgot that this part was not my idea, somebody gave me this idea because I really didn't have an idea for the last part so thank you someone. Now you can enjoy the rest of this book.

Ariana

Eight Years Later

Thursday, 4:38 pm

(Side note: In the last part Jaxon was 6 and is now 13, Ariana was 10 and is now 17, Jazmyn was 10 and is now 18, Justin was 17 and is now 24, same for Frankie)

"You're graduating in two hours." Justin says.

"I think I'm aware of that." I respond.

"Attitude. Don't forget you're still a child."

"I'll be 18 in a month. I'm not a child."

"Yes you are. You'll be a child until you turn 18."

"I feel as though I could take care of myself. So I'm not a child."

"You will be a child until June 26th. Also on that day, everyone will know our little secret."

"I really don't think it's a secret anymore. I'm pretty sure at least a couple people know already."

"But they don't have our permission to know, now do they?"

"They still know. Justin, can we talk about this later? I'm nervous."

"You shouldn't be. Seriously, Ari, don't worry about it. All you have to do is sit on a chair in front of a stage and listen to a bunch of people talk, get some awards and walk across the stage with your diploma."

"I feel like it's harder than you're making it sound."

"Baby, I've done it before. I promise you there's nothing to it."

"Let's go!" My mom yells from downstairs.

"You got this." Justin plants a kiss on my lips before we both get off of my bed and walk downstairs.

"My princess is getting so old." My dad wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"Daddy, stop."

"You don't even love me anymore."

"Dad, I do love you. You're going to mess up my hair."

"Oh, I see. How long did this take you again? One hour? Two?"

"It took an hour and a half."

"Okay, well let's go. I don't want my princess to be late to her graduation."

I walk out first followed by Justin and my dad. My mom and Frankie are already in the car. I sit in the middle of Justin and Frankie and my dad starts driving to the UCLA auditorium where the ceremony is being held.

Justin kept being a dirty trash bag and touching me when nobody was looking, and I kept slapping his hand away which caused somebody to look.

"You got this. I'll be watching you the whole time." Justin whispers in my ear as soon as we get out of the car.

"What about your sister?" I ask.

"Her too." He smiles and we wait for everyone to start walking before we start.

"You could've gone with them, you know?"

"Or I could've came with you, like I did." I just laugh and Justin quickly kisses my cheek.