nobody home

sorry for not updating for so long was really busy hope you like it 

but Ziva you were happy with him. he saw the look on his daughter face change in a weakly smile

but aba I know what happened cause I was there. he left me and I-I-I just got that feeling that doesn’t want me.

Ziva listen to me. I’m sure DiNozzo wants you. I saw how you two act. he was happy with you. I’m also sure that he is now going back to Israel cause he can’t live without you. and now if he get there. you’re not there. he is going to find  you. he will not stop till he is here. I don’t know how long that is going to take but. he will find you.

so honestly Ziva I don’t like to say this but this is a big mistake you made. but you’re mine daughter so I will always support you.

thank you aba. when am I ready to leave.

today Ziva I will bring you. I hope you like it cause it’s a typical German house.

well dad I’m excited

*Israel*

after a 15 hour flight DiNozzo arrived in Tel Aviv. he walked straight over to a cap. to take him too her house

to Ziva’s  house.  

after a 30 minutes drive he arrived at Ziva house. it looked like nobody was home. he knocked at the door. but she didn’t open. he looked through the window. and saw that it was empty. where  could she be. he decided to call Gibbs.

hey DiNozzo why are you calling. boss Ziva isn’t here anymore. I’m almost sure she left the country. where could she be boss?

go looking in Amsterdam maybe she is there. she has been rapped there so that would be the place to go looking.

thank you boss. DiNozzo went back to the airport on his way to Amsterdam.

*Germany*

Ziva are you ready Eli asked. yes aba she answered

after driving for a couple minutes. they arrived at village. the stopped at a beautiful house. it was huge and has a big backyard.

wow abba this is amazing and you were right Tony will never find me here