A Love Story

"Alexis P.O.V.

"Ugh. Why can't my hair ever cooperate?" I thought in my head.

I was in the locker rooms changing for school after track practice. I wanted to look nice. I mean at least decent.

There's this guy in my Spanish class. He's hot if you know what I'm saying. He's has the hilarious personality that at times causes him to have a problem with the teacher but never fails to be serious when needed. He has milk chocolate skin with bright brown eyes. His smile shows his confidence while his laugh shows his minor stupidity. Get this. He sits right across from me. He's a big socialite so I guess you could say we talk to each other a lot. Wow! Who knew I liked him this much.

A loud piercing ring shoots through my ear. "It's the 2 minute bell!" I exclaim. I rush out the door without looking to see where I was going. All of a sudden I collided with someone resulting in both of us landing on the ground.

"Are you ok?"

I look up finding an extended hand offering to help me up. Gladly I take it and instantly am mesmerized by his eyes. We look deep into each other's eyes for what seems like hours until he breaks it.

"Hey! Alexis right? You sit next to me in Spanish!"

"Yeah that's me." I said clearly embarassed.

"Sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't watching where I was going"

"No problem at all Alexis. I'll see you next period. Bye!"

After that I ran off to class just barely making it before the tardy bell rang.

"Alexis what's up with you almost getting a tardy? You are never this late" my friend Kimberly asked.

"Well I kind of ran into somebody."

"Who did you run into?"

"I ran into Bryan. He helped me up and everything."

"So what I am hearing is that my friend has a crush on Bryan Anderson, not mentioning that he placed 5th in cross country district, was the star of the a team in basketball, and is now doing very well in track?"

"I think so."