Chapter 2

Bryan's P.O.V.

I can't believe I haven't noticed Alexis before. Her skin is only a shade darker than mine. Her hair reaches past her shoulders down a little past her shoulderblades. Her smile shows her pure innocence. Her eyes are full of wonder and curiosity and every time I get the chance to look into them I get lost, endlessly searching for something I cannot find. Lost in my thoughts of her I feel someone collide with me and I am thrown to the ground. I quickly get up and realize it was a girl who had accidentally bumped into me.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

I extend my hand and she takes it. When she stands up and pulls her beautiful hair out of her face, her eyes immediately look into mine. The moment seems like it lasted for centuries until I broke it, not wanting to go any deeper into her eyes.

"Hey! Alexis right? You sit next to me in Spanish!" I state.

"Yeah that's me." She answers. I could tell she was embarassed.

"Sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"No problem at all Alexis. I'll see you next period. Bye!"

I ran off to class, more lost in my thoughts than I was before.

"Are you okay bro? You look a little confused or down or something." my friend Xavier asked.

"Bro I'm fine. I'm just thinking that's all."

"Alright we better sit down in our seats before we get written up again"

I sat down quickly just as my teacher was giving me that evil look. I didn't even do anything! Alexis creeped into my mind again. When I helped her up, her hands felt so smooth and her nail Polish went well with her outfit. Why am I thinking about her like this? I barely know her! Oh what the heck it's obvious. I've got a crush on Alexis Black.