Chapter 3

Alexis P.O.V.

After a long day of high school classes, (Yes I am in high school) I return home.

"Hey mom I have lots of homework to do so I'll just be in my room."

"Ok,thats fine hunny" my mom replied.

Once I get up to my room I jump on to my bed and pull out my cell-phone.

Alexis: Hey

Kimberly: Hey what's up Alexis

Alexis: I have a problem.

Kimberly: What is it?

Alexis: I like Bryan

Kimberly: I thought we already figured that out...

Alexis: ya but I don't know if he likes me back or not

Kimberly: we will just have to wait and see

***At school the next day

I arrive early for track practice once again. I love to run, it helps me forget about my past and all of my problems. I have only one friend and that is Kimberly so my life is pretty boring. I guess boring is better than what it used to be. I shivered. I can't, I won't think about my past life.

After track practice and 1st period I go to my second period, Spanish. (the only period I have with Bryan) I sit down at my table and start my warm-up.

I look up and in walks Bryan. He is wearing a light blue t-shirt with regular jeans. I thought to myself, "he looks so good in blue"

"Who looks so good in blue?"

I turn around and see a grinning Bryan. Did I seriously just say that out loud?

"Uhhhh no one" I mumble.

After our conversation the teacher starts randomly talking in Spanish, asking questions and whatever else. I don't have to worry about her calling on me while I zone out because she never does. I listen enough to make good grades, but don't talk much so she doesn't pay much attention to me. I doubt she even knows my name.

All of a sudden I hear our teacher Mrs. Gonzalez say, "Bryan, how do you say 36 in Spanish?"

He jumps up. Obviously he was zoning out too.

I whisper to him "treinta y seis"

He smiles gratefully and answers the question.

Afterwards he smiles at me and says, "Thanks Alexis"

I immediately say, "No problem" and continue on with my work.

Spanish class unfortunately ends and I head out the classroom. Once I get halfway to my classroom I run into Olivia. She is a stuck up, no good, slut who wears to much make up and everybody knows it.

"Excuse you", she says to me as she walks past me.

I've had enough of her mouth vomit this year so I decide to fight back.

"You're excused", I retort back.

"Who do you think you're talking to loser? You are not at my level."

"Last time I checked, you talked to me first and as long as we're talking about levels here, with your mental capabilities as of right now, you've got a long way to go to reach my level." A hand collides with my face, along with fingernails scratching my arms and legs. I fall to the ground. Hard blows repeatedly are thrown at my body as I thrash trying to dodge each one. With no more energy to fight back, I start slipping in and out of consciousness. Suddenly I feel warm hands pick me up bridal style and carry me somewhere. After that everything went black.