Chapter 6

LAURAS'S POV
      I can't feel anything anymore. I couldn't comprehend anymore. The father I've always loved so much that completely disappeared, the one I thought was dead, was living less than a 7 hour drive from where I was. I couldn't believe it. And just when he came back, he was going to die. My father was going to die... Just as I really realized what that meant I began to cry. I couldn't hold it in, I sobbed right there in front of everyone. I didn't care about what they thought, I just cried my heart out. I hated them, all these bastards who ruined everything for me.
      "Stop crying. What are you so upset about, anyway? It's not that bad. He walked out on you, he probably didn't even care about your family. You shouldn't be so upset that he's going to die." Jimin said. I was outraged.
      "HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS!? HE'S MY FATHER! My dad..." Tears continued to stream down my face. "How could you expect me to not care about my dad dying!?" I looked at Jimin with hatred. He rolled his eyes at me. So far, out of all of them, Jimin was the worst.
      "Laura, it gets worse so save your tears." Jin said. Worse?
      "Let's cut to the chase. You're the one who is going to kill him." Suga said.
      I could've sworn my heart stopped. "NO! I WON'T DO IT!" I screamed. If they hadn't strapped me to the chair I was in, I would have murdered them on the spot.
      J-Hope laughed sinisterly. "Oh yes you will."
      "Or what!? You'll kill me? Go ahead!" I yelled at them. I would trade my life for my dad's any day.
      Namjoon then laughed. "Killing you is too easy. That would never work as leverage. No, we would kill your mother, your brother, and Nicole."
      I couldn't even breathe. I didn't even know how to react, there were too many thoughts in my head. I stayed silent as I slowly died inside. I couldn't speak, I couldn't cry, I was helpless.
      "It's a shame we don't have Alyssa to use as blackmail anymore. At least she was proof to what lengths we would go to. We're not lying when we say we would kill them. I will pull that trigger with no hesitation." Jimin said. He was smirking. How could you possibly be happy at a time like this!? This man had no soul.
      "You know him, he trusts you, you just need to get on his good side. He'll never suspect you'd kill him. When the time is right, with our backup, we'll get rid of him. And if you choose not to participate, well, you already know who's lives are on the line." Namjoon said. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know who to save. At this point I just wanted to kill myself to get rid of all this, but that would just make everything worse. I needed to fix this mess. The best I could, anyway. People were going to die. I knew that. The question was, who? My thoughts swam in endless circles. It was making me dizzy.
      "Since you obviously don't know how to use any weapons or how to be a criminal, you're going to need lessons. Jimin will be teaching you how to use all different types of guns. Jin will teach you how to properly.... Clean after yourself. V will show you how to be stealthy. J-Hope will instruct you on how you lie without getting caught. Suga will make sure you are strong, Jungkook and Emily will help you with whatever other training you need. Starting tomorrow, you're going to be very busy so you have the rest of today to take in everything. I'll take you back to your room".
      He untied me from the chair and tied my hands, grabbed my hair and pulled me back upstairs to my room. He pushed me inside but before he left, I asked "What will you do?"
      "What?"
      "You gave everyone assignments. What will you do?"
      Namjoon smirked. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He shut the door on his way out, and it automatically locked. I lay on the bed, thinking, trying to understand, trying to make my decision, trying to comprehend every thing that just happened. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. My brain obviously wouldn't let me. It took forever, and at who-knows-what time of day, I fell into a painful, rough sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S POV
      I walked into Laura's room. It was 2 am, so I wasn't surprised when I found her asleep. I almost felt bad for her, she was going through a lot. But I wasn't a man of sympathy. I sat down on the side of the bed. I studied her face. Laura was pretty. She had naturally long eyelashes, she had the perfect tan, her eyebrows were neat, I had previously noticed that her eyes were a light shade of brown. She had a good body structure, too. Yeah, she was pretty, but really annoying. She complained too much. There were a lot of people out there who have it worse than her, and she still cries about her problems anyway.
Her breathing was steady. I liked her much better asleep than when she was awake yelling at everyone. She's pretty stupid to be talking back. I don't think she understands that we have the power here, not her. She needed to just accept what's going on and control herself.
She was shiny with sweat. She must be having a nightmare. I watched her for a few minutes, I'm not sure why. Then she started moving, like she was about to wake up. I decided to have some fun since I was already in here. I lay down next to her under the sheets, like I had been there the whole time. I smirked. This was gonna be good.
I heard her gasp, then looked around. She was panting lightly. She turned to lay on her back rather than her side and then bumped my shoulder. She turned and finally noticed my presence. My eyes were closed, and I pretended to be sleeping. She gasped louder.
"What the hell!?" She yelled as she pushed me away from her. I "woke up".
I squinted like I was still tired. "What? Oh, hey Laura." I say casually. I sit up on my elbows. "Why are you awake?"
Her mouth hung open in surprise. "What are you doing here!?! Why were you sleeping in my bed!?" She was seriously panicking, it was hilarious. I stayed in character though and didn't laugh.
"What do you mean? Do you honestly expect me to go back to my room to sleep after what happened earlier? I just fell asleep, calm down." I said. She looked so confused, it was satisfying.
      "What happened earlier? How come you just fell asleep? I really don't know what you're talking about!" She was talking fast, she was worried.
      "Don't tell me you don't remember." I said. "It's not hard to believe that you would forget since you were so drunk, but you were desperate for me, I mean, I thought you would remember."
      Terror was written on her face. "I was drunk!? How did I get drunk!? When?"
      "We brought you beer since we kinda just ruined your life, you were so stressed that you chugged down, like, 15 cans."
      "15 FUCKING CANS OF BEER!?!?"
      "Keep your voice down! It's the middle of the night. And I don't know, it's not like I was counting. Point is, you drank a ton." I said, laughing just a little bit.
      "What happened after?" She asked, and I could tell what was on her mind. Dirty thoughts. I love this.
       "Well, you dragged me in here, you pushed me onto your bed, you begged me to play with you, you took off my shirt, I sorta just went along, we made out, we went further, you know how it works." I said smirking. She stared at me with disbelief.
      "We did not!"
      "But we did."
      "NO! I did not just lose my virginity to an ass hole like you!!"
Woah. Still a virgin at 21. "Hate to break it to you, but yes Laura, you did."
She looked horrified. "Liar. You're lying!"
"Do you have any proof that I'm I'm lying?" I ask her.
"Do you have any proof that you're not?" She snapped back.
"My memory, something you don't have. You were drunk. Also, I was asleep in your bed. How much more evidence do you want?" I said. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. "Oh, I'm also going to go buy a pregnancy test just in case, well you know, condoms don't always work." Then, she literally started crying. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. This girl was so gullible! Well, I am a good actor, it's hard not to fall for my act. I couldn't contain myself, I burst out laughing. She looked up from her crying, still weeping, she looked at me confused. I couldn't stop. Tears came down my small, squinted eyes and my stomach hurt. So did my cheeks from smiling to much. I laid down on her bed and began to calm down. When I finally stopped I looked at her smiling. She looked so freakin' confused.
"What the hell are you laughing so hard about!?" She yelled while sniffling. She began to calm down from crying, too.
"I was just kidding, about that whole thing that happened earlier. You fell for it so bad!" I laughed briefly again. She gasped.
"WHAT?! How could you joke about something like that! UGH I HATE YOU!!!" She yelled at me while hitting me over and over with her pillow. I laughed and tried to block her hits, I covered my face with my arms.
"Laura stop it!" I said while laughing. I was about to fall off the bed.
"You dirty, stupid, annoying, ugly bastard!" She said as she continued to hit me.
"Ugly? I know I'm all those other things but I'm not ugly." I said. She stopped hitting me. I sat up. She was quiet. "C'mon, you have to at least admit that I'm fucking beautiful."
"Says who? You're ugly!" She said again.
I lift up my shirt to reveal my abs. "Still think so?" I ask.
She stares at them for a good 2 seconds. Then she shook her head and looked away. "Yes, I still think so!"
I turned her head to face me again. I ran my hand through my hair, flipping it to the side. Everyone loved it when I did that. "Still?"
She was quiet. She looked at me for a few moments. "Um..."
"Ha! I knew it. No one can resist the hair flip.
She slapped my shoulder. "Shut up and get out of my room! GO!" She yelled at me. I sighed as I got up. I walked to the door and turned to look at her before I left. She looked back at me. We made eye contact. I smirked and winked at her, and she just groaned in disgust and laid back down. I laughed and walked out. I guess she wasn't all annoying, Laura was also entertaining. She was cute when she was playfully mad, too. Maybe this would be fun. All of a sudden, I was excited for tomorrow's lesson.