The Introduction

Riverdale use to be a city where families would come to live or visit. People would have cookouts, parades, and, most famously, go swimming in Sweet Water River. But after the Fourth of July everything had gone down hill. No more swimming, not after what happened. Because, on that terrible day, was the death of Jason Blossom. People thought he drowned, but his twin sister, Cheryl Blossom, survived. She was found sitting on a rock with tear stains on her cheeks, wet and cold, shaking and trying to comprehend what had just happened. She just lost her twin brother, her soulmate some might even say, and she couldn't move. Rain pouring down on her and salty tears were falling out of her eyes. Where did he go, she kept thinking even though she knew where he went, but she didn't want to know- even if it was fake.

 Summer has ended and it's the first day of school. What was it gonna be like without out having Jason Blossom there? Who's gonna be the new captain of the football team? Well that's where Archie Andrews comes in. Redhead, muscular, and especially great at football. No, I'm not talking about Jason. After Jason’s death, the couch decided to make Archie Andrews the captain of the football team. Archie Andrews, the new Jason Blossom?

Let's head to Archie’s best friend, Elizabeth Cooper often addressed as Betty Cooper. The good girl, blonde, blue eyes, extremely nice to people, until they mess with her. Everyone can’t help but to love her. Betty and Archie have been bestfriends since forever and are next door neighbors. Betty has feelings for Archie, he makes her happy, always seems to put a smile on her face when she’s feeling down, and is good looking. Betty brings Archie to Pop’s to tell him about her feelings, there they were, sitting down across from one another other, looking into each other's eyes. She was gonna tell Archie when Veronica Lodge walks in. Archie can’t but keep his eyes her, it was if she demanded attention.

Veronica Lodge, the new girl from New York. She's pretty and rich. Stereotypes would have you thinking she would be one of the mean girls, but she's not. The raven haired girl is trying to be nice, she has decided to change with her move. Betty and Veronica hit it off and became friends right away.

Jughead Jones the third. The outcast, the loner, the weirdo. He tries to stay out of drama, but somehow he gets himself into all of it. Jughead goes to Pop’s every day and gets a coffee. He writes his novel about Jason Blossom’s murder, well, after it was discovered the redhead was murdered. Jughead and Archie were best friends but after the fourth of July something happened and they haven't been speaking. When the Drive-in goes out of business, Jughead doesn't have a job and, even worse, had nowhere to live. So, being the good guy he is, Archie ask if Jughead wanted to live with him, and Jug said yes. Archie Andrews, Veronica Lodge, Betty Cooper, and Jughead Jones. A curious gang of teenagers, wanting to solve this mystery. If you're looking from Jughead’s perspective, the modern day Scooby Gang. What will happen to this group of teenagers? Dig deeper into their lives and find out.

~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. We hope you enjoy this story because we're working so, so hard. One writes, one corrects.

Be unique. Be imperfect. Be you.