Chapter Three

Viloet’s pov

 It was 10:00 p.m. on a Saturday, so everyone in the house was sleeping. I put on my coat and headed to SweetWater River, I'm gonna try to see if I can find anything on Jason’s murder. When I get there I turn on my flashlight and start looking. I’ve been looking for nearly thirty minutes and all I have found was a empty beer can, a few candy wrappers, and a baseball cap with “Chicago Cubs” written on it, who's ever hat this is, I like. I was starting to get tired when I found a car with wrap covering it, when I was walking to the car I heard someone whisper my name. I turned around and saw Betty and Jughead with flashlights.

“What are you doing here?” I asked them.

“The real question is why are you here?” Betty said and Jughead nodded.

“I’m here to find clues on who killed Jason Blossom.”

“Wait, how do you know about that?” Jughead said with a questioning look on his face.

“Well, I wanted to do some research of Riverdale, so I grabbed some newspapers and  one caught my eye. It said that Jason Blossom died, I kept reading them and one said that he was murdered. I love mysteries so I wanted to discover who killed Jason, so I came here and I found this,” I said pointing to the car.

“Well, Jughead and I have a murder board at school. Do you want to help us uncover who killed Jason Blossom?” Betty asked. And here I thought she was a good girl.

“I would love to!” We walked over to the car and started looking for clues. We got to the trunk and opened it. We couldn’t believe what we had found, in the trunk was Jason’s football jacket, boxes, and other stuff you bring to run away.

“Was Jason planning to run away?” I asked curiously.

“Well, he and my sister, Polly, were planning to run away and start a life with with their kid. Which my sister is pregnant with right now, but, as you probably guessed, that never happened,” Betty said sourly.

“Wait this is all evidence,” Jughead said. He took his phone out and took a picture. We closed the trunk and ran to the police station. When we go there we told the sheriff what we found and showed him the picture. When the sheriff got their the car was in flames.

“Sadistically beautiful.”