Issues

so as you have probably noticed, this chapter is currently untitled. so if u think of any good title suggestions, while reading this, it would be greatly appreciated! thanx!

E N J O Y !

It is spring. April 29th to be exact. Two months since I met Shane, and Prom is tomorrow. I am going with Shane, Vox is going with Jay, and Trista is going with Nusquam Novo. Novo and Trista are officially a couple now. Vox and Jay act like a couple, but they say they’re just friends.

It’s both fun and not fun to have my two best friends with boyfriends. Its fun because Trista no longer bugs me about Shane being "untrustworthy" cause otherwise I do it to her about Novo. It’s also fun because now we – Trista, Vox, and I – can gush about boys all we want and none of us feel left out. It’s not fun because, when we go out, I often feel like a third (well, fifth in my case) wheel, since Shane lives so far away.

With Prom being tomorrow, Trista is forever texting me "the deets." She is so excited to have a date that she actually likes this year. I remember last year, she went with some boy (I don’t even remember his name) and he was constantly sexually harassing her the whole time. Needless to say, that boy will never touch another girl.

Vox is also excited to be going to Prom this year. Last year she ended up going with me and was really upset that we didnt get to do the Grand March. Our school is really stupid and doesnt want to encourage homosexual relationships; say two girls or two boys go to Prom together, they don’t get to do the Grand March. Stupid right?

WldChld: hey did you order the limo yet?

Lynx: yep. white. tht ok?

WldChld: def! white is the new black!

Lynx: wow *rolls eyes*

WldChld: you know you love me :p

Lynx: tht i do :p <3

This year, we will be going to Prom in style. In a white limo. Ironically, Jay is most excited out of all of us. When I first told him we were taking a limo, he said, "What’s a limo?"

Wiccan: just got my prom dress!

Lynx: cool wats it look like?

Wiccan: midnight blue, strapless, silver shall, puffy skirt w/silver stars all down it

WldChld: you are gonna look stunning

Lynx: poor jay wont know wat hit him!

Wiccan: u guys really think so?

Lynx: absolutely!

WldChld: youre gorgeous on a daily basis babe, but tomorrow you will look like a goddess <3

Wiccan: awe :$ thanx guys

Vox is the last of us to get her dress. Trista got hers first.

Trista’s dress is a pitch black, strapless dress with a ruffled skirt. On each ruffle, there is a complex flower design in different colored sequins. She is also wearing black heels with silver flowers done the same way as the ones on her dress.

I am keeping the details of my own dress a secret from everyone. I want it to be a surprise. My dress is much simpler than Trista or Vox's, but just as elegant. It’s a beautiful shade of purple with silver jeweled straps and a plunging back. Because the small of my back is so tiny, and my butt is so big, this backline looks really good on me. The dress is tight on my torso, and then falls loosely down to the floor. There is one, small jewel in the center of the neckline and Im also wearing silver pumps. Together, it’s all pretty cute.