Prolouge

[Let's meet...]

Uncertain and confused, Nadyne stared at the screen of her phone for like almost eternity... shacks, this is really is the big deal. Looking around she stood on the park wearing her blue jeans and a white shirt. Her long raven locks was tied in pony tail as she waited. 

"How come... pumayag ako?" she didn't even think about it, basta na send nalang and reply na 'sure' and they are right, the sweet regret comes to haunt her back.  but its not a very bad idea, actually it's already  time for them to meet. 

"Chrome huh? gwapo kaya to?"  

Let's be honest, hindi naman sa nagmamaganda ako but most of us girls really want a handsome guy right? and Ive been texting Chrome for three months now, sweet naman siya medyo mahangin sometimes pero... the question is 'gwapo ba to?' talking to a person whose that you can't even see..hindi naman masama nag imagine diba? pero whatever he looks like, he is still someone na naging close ko.

"Hey, Nadyne?" 

Looking back Nadyne blinked a couple of times as he stared at the person in front of her trying to check every girl's check list on their dream guy. 

Tall... check

Gwapo.... check

glasses nerd... check 

neat ..... check 

Tumpak! this guy... could it be....

"Chrome?" She murmured and raised a brow making sure to ask first, well.. mahirap mag assume. pero all in all...

"Uh yes that's me .." 

Raven... thank you! kung hindi dahil sa best freind ko, I won't even reply to the first 48 'hello' na messages niya. looking back... how come I ended meeting up with this guy anyway?