01

It's a hot summer day today. My roommate and I are only laying on our own beds. It's very tiring to move a finger for me with this temperature.

"Daeun-ah..." My roommate called me. I didn't respond but she still continued talking. "Do you want to take a stroll?" She asked.

"Where to?" I just said so I won't make her feel bad by not answering.

"Hongdae."

Hongdae. One of my favorite places. But it's too hot outside, even here in our room. Hongdae is a place known for its nightlife, trendy cafes and many more.

"It's too hot..." I bluntly said.

"Then we'll go at night." Our favorite, nightlife.

"Hmmmkay."

It's our summer break from our university so we've got plenty of time. I took my phone from my side drawer and checked my instagram account. Hmm nothing much. Aaaacckkk— this is so frustrating. I don't know what to do... I closed my eyes and... zzz...

-

"Daeun-ah~" hmmm... "Daeun~" whaaaaat... this is annoying. "Ya Lee Daeun!"

WHAT'S HAPPEN— oh. It's Mari trying to wake me up. Did I mention that I was a heavy sleeper?

"Ya, Lee Daeun. My mom told me to come home since it's my ugly brother's birthday today." Oh... it's his brother's birthday today, her brother is handsome though but she still calls him ugly. "I tend to forgot since it's not worth to remember because he's ugly."

I laughed softly at her statement. I sat up and yawned which made Mari snap.

"Don't you yawn at me, missy." She said jokingly. "So, I'm going."

Before she opens the door, she stopped and looked back at me. "Ah- I'm sorry I can't take a stroll with you. You can stroll by yourself if you want to, hm? Love you even though I sometimes hate you. Byeee~"

I watched her go out and close the door. Now... what to do? I guess I'm taking a stroll by myself. Gonna wash up first.