05

She's too cute. I'm just sitting behind her all the time yet she still doesn't notice. She's been talking about me to her errr I guess her best friend. I chuckled quietly and I think Jisung hyung noticed.

"What are you so giddy about?" He asked. I looked at him, still with a small grin on my face. Why is my heart shaking whenever I think about her?

"Remember the girl that I've talked about?"

"Yeah. Why?"

I looked around, not enough for her friend to notice.

"See that two girls behind our back? The one who has black long hair wearing pink is the girl I am talking about." I smiled remembering how we first met.

Okay since I've said hi to her, she's been acting awkward. She was all happy earlier but now she's been timid. Her voice lowered down and didn't almost talk to her friend.

"Ahhh the one who is my sister with?"

"What? Your sister?" I am shooked.

"Yep. The short haired girl is my sister. She's Yoon Mari, though. She doesn't want to tell anyone that she's my sis except for her best friend, Lee Daeun." I noticed that my mouth is opened. Just a little bit. "And yeah, I personally know Daeun. You should've told me that she's the one you've been talking about."

Oh so maybe that's why the Mari girl looked so shocked when she saw me. It's because I'm with her brother.

"Oh, I should go first if you want to talk to them." He said and stood up from his stool. He muttered something but it wasn't loud enough for me to hear. "And Mari hates seeing me..."

"What was that again?" I asked so he could repeat what he have said earlier.

"Huh? Nothing." He chuckled. He started walking towards the door and bid his farewell. "See you later!"