03

That Daniel guy was fine. I mean, he's hot, cute, kind of nice, and I don't know anymore. I was stunned. Bro, I didn't even know why I stuttered when I apologized to him. Ugh. That was embarrassing. Anyway, I bumped into him again in the cafe. So I offered him to sit with him to have a nice chat. I don't know what's happening to me but my heart feels like it was about to burst. Maybe because he's handsome? AH I DON'T KNOW.

To: Mari 💜✨
Ya! Coming home tomorrow?

From: Mari 💜✨
Maybe... I guess??? Yep, I am.

To: Mari 💜✨
Okay good. I have something to tell you.

The next morning, I woke up with Mari singing IOI's Pick Me. Boy that gives me a Produce 101 feels.

Mari noticed that I was awake and sat on the edge of my bed. "Good morning, sleepyhead. What is it you're going to tell me?" She showed a cheeky smile. "Got a boyfriend?"

I CHOKED ON MY OWN SALIVA BECAUSE OF THAT, GIRL. Seriously, I choked on my own saliva.

"Woah... don't tell me--"

I cut her off. "No, I don't." I sat up so I can make contact with her. "Speaking of boys..."

She, again, showed a cheeky smile. She's anticipating for my story. Mari nodded indicating me to go on with my story.

"I met a guy yesterday... Well, not meet-meet. You know what I mean right?" She nodded so I continued. "I bumped into him in the streets of Hongdae..."

"Was he hot?"

I paused. A kind of long silence between us.

A mischievous smile formed on my face and...

"YES! SUPER HOT!" She screamed and hugged me tight. What was that about?

"Girl... you're a lucky one! You did get his number, right?"

"Well... no. That's too fast, Mari. Plus, we just met. We just had a quick chat inside a cafe and that's all. He said he's living nearby so I guess we'll be bumping into each other soon."

"Hmmm... okay."

I just shrugged. I stood up and went to the bathroom, need to brush my teeth and wash my face. Ugh. I look ugly.

"DAEEEUUUUN what's for lunch?" Mari shouted as if she's a baby having her hysterical.

"Bread." I bluntly said while brushing my teeth.

"Shut up. Let's go out for lunch, my treat." She said. "My brother gave me allowance so Imma treat you tuhdaaaay."

Did I mention that her brother is very kind? You know, the ideal type of brother. The type who will treat his little sister like a princess and would kill anybody who hurts his sister. I wish I have that kind of brother, though.

I went out of the bathroom and checked my closet. "What should I wear?" I asked myself and Mari.

"You can wear your underwear."

"Gross." I laughed.

"You can wear anything and you would look gorgeous as ever." She said while doing her makeup.

"Woah it's been a while since you complimented me but thanks."