02

Sitting at a coffee shop and waiting for Jisung hyung kinda annoys me. He's always like that even though we only have a block difference on where we live. But whatever, I have my phone and a book to read so...

19:30 PM KST... what's taking Jisung hyung so long? I mean, I've been sitting here for half an hour plus I'm not familiar with this place yet. I'm from Busan but I've got a scholarship here since they think I'm a great dancer and they want me to study here in Seoul because they said I may have an opportunity to be a practical dance  teacher in SOPA. Kind of cool, right?

Anyway, my butt kind of hurts already. I guess I should take stroll here to familiarize this place.

Walking...

Walking...

Walking...

This place is kind of nice. Scratch that... not kind of nice, its really nice. It's my first time to take a stroll here in Hongdae and I heard that Hongdae is known for its nightlife, trendy cafes and many other stuff, and I think they're right. Good thing I accepted the scholarship.

From: Memesung hyung

Daniel-ah, I'm sorry I can't meet you right now. I promise I'll buy you delicious food when we meet. Sorry... T^T take care.

I guess it's just me. I'm all alone, but not literally since there are many people here. But like Dory said, keep swimming. But since I'm not a fish and I have legs (pretty long ones), keep walking.

"Ah-! Ah... I'm sorry ." someone bumped into me, it's a girl. A small one. Maybe 156 cm? Haha cutie. Wait what?!

"Ah... I'm sorry... I was mesmerized by the lights and I didn't noticed you were standing there. I'm sorry." 

Before I could say anything, she walked very fast. Quicker than the lightning and Flash. Then poof! My eyes couldn't find that small girl anymore. I hope to see her again. It's nice that Jisung hyung ditched me.

I went to the cafe I was earlier, and look who's here? The girl who bumped into me. Should I say hi or something???????????

"Oh... hi...?" she said, looking at my direction. I looked at my back if there's someone behind me, but there wasn't. I awkwardly smiled at her, she gestured to sit with her and of course I wouldn't reject an offer from a cute girl. "You're the guy earlier, right?"

I laughed; "... yeah."

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I mean-"

I cut her off. "It's okay... I'm Daniel." I introduced myself to lessen the awkwardness between us.

"I'm Daeun." She said and smiled. Oh my god... why is my heart like this? "Are you a student? A college student perhaps?"

"Uh... yes. You must be high school student."

Her eyebrows furrowed. Have I said something wrong?

"High school student? Are you kidding me?!" she jokingly said. "I'm a college student like you."

"What-?! You're too small to be a college student." I laughed. "You look like a mochi." Can you be my mochi, then?

"Shut up." She laughed. Oh dear, too pretty.

"Ah... do you want something to eat?"

She shook her head but she showed a kind smile. "Nah. I'm fine, I need to go, too." She stood up and fixed her things. "So... bye? Hehe. You live nearby, right?"

"Yup. I guess we'll be seeing each other often."

"I guess so..." She chuckled. "Bye~"

Daeun... I hope I'll see you again.