04

Sitting (again) in a cafe waiting for Jisung hyung is really lowkey annoying. But it's kind of fun because I'm watching people walk fast to go to their works or academies. I'm also lowkey waiting for Daeun to come or pass by. I heard she lives nearby so I think we'll see each other soon.

Jisung hyung tapped on the glass wall and waved at me. I smiled at him and he entered the cafe and sat beside me.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Obviously, hyung." I jokingly rolled my eyes. He chuckled and stood up to order something for us. "Ahhh I'm hungry..." I said to myself.

Huh? Isn't that Daeun? OH MY GOD??!!!!!

She's entering the cafe with her friend. Must act cool.

"Okay tell me about more about that Daniel guy." Her friend said. Whaaaat? They're talking about me? I think Daeun told her about me. Daniel, you're the mvp.

I just listened to their conversation quietly and anticipating for Daeun to tell good things about me.

"Can you please lower down your voice? He might be here and eavesdropping to our conversation." Daeun shh-ed her friend that made me chuckle a little bit.

"Yeah okay whatever..." They paused. "Huh? Daeun-ah..."

"Yeah?"

"You told me the guy's hair was pink, right?" She said, sounded a bit more excited.

"Yeah, why?"

I faced the two girls, waiting for Daeun's response. She's sitting behind me so I'm looking at her back right now. I gestured her friend to stay silent and don't tell Daeun that I'm sitting behind her.

"Don't tell me he's sitting behind me..." Daeun said, a little bit sarcastic. Her friend slowly nodded with a sheepish smile plastered on her face. "No way..."

"Hi Daeun..."

She startled and stood up from her seat. "Oh my gosh..." she said to herself. "Daniel... heh... heh..." She awkwardly laughed and sat down again, facing me.