chapter 2

Harry P.O.V

I watched as the girl look around inside my house. This is my house I don’t like other people inside here. I always scared the others people away. I used all kind of things just to make sure nobody stay here. I like to be alone and this is what belongs to me.

When I look at this new girl she was alone and she going to stay here alone in my house. I know the rental is very cheap it is because of me haunting this place. I float closely to her to see a closer look. I guess I did make her shiver when I accidently brushed my hands with her but she just ignored it.

Well this going to be interesting. Maybe it more fun to scared her since she alone and all. She has a big round eyes and a cute dimples both side when she smile. I love the feeling of her hair when I touch it. The hair is so soft. I guess if I did fall in love with her I still can’t make her mine since I’m the ghost and her human.

I am waiting all night for her to come back. The next day in the very early morning she coming cleaning the house and started to bring few boxes inside. Since it all fully furnished she doesn’t need much things. I just sit there and watch her. When she put the box on the table and started to take out the books from inside the box and put it on the bookcase. I know she love books since I can see she smile when she finish with it.

I want to help her and when she tries to lift the heavy box I help her and she carried it easily. I wonder why she alone. Shouldn’t somebody help her out with the moving? Does she don’t have any friends or boyfriends? Does she have a family? Why she stay here alone?

I watch as she brings the last box in and put it straight into the closet. She look around one last time and quickly rush outside. I just wait for her to come and she was holding a real size stuff penguin. She put the penguin on the bed. So she loved penguin I’m ok with it. Then she begins to get undress and went to take shower I go out and have a look at the books. Wow she got quite a collection here. From Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, Twilight, Hunger Games, City of bones  and other. She has a quite interesting book and I pick one and started to read it. So far it not bad for few chapters of the book. I didn’t notice that she had finished with the shower and when I look up she was staring at me and I drop the book.

I know she can’t see me yet. I’m not going to reveal myself now. I have to keep hide until the moment come. When I look at her she not look scared. Maybe open book up in the air she not scared. She just picks it up and sees the pages and put it back on the shelves.