Mr Delinquent wasn't supposed to know how I felt 4 - Ignorance only does so much

Chapter 4 - Ignorance only does so much

Next Day

I laid in bed not wanting to move a single muscle while staring at the ceiling. I could hear my sister's snores beside me and I knew she wouldn't be able to wake up unless I pushed her off the bed-which I usually did when she was late for school. I was always an early riser-whether I stayed up late or not-and I was almost always up and about even before my parents. The only difference between then and now was that back then I actually got some sleep even if it was just a few hours. Right now, I was actually able to go through the night without a wink of sleep. I was actually able to notice the way the light floods my room as the sun goes up-it's a nice thing to do actually, but it wasn't enough to get my mind off what I had to face for the day. I just hope that I don't fall asleep on any of my classes.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I start to look around for the cause of the vibrating. I forgot where I exactly put my phone last night but it was somewhere close to me I knew that for sure because I could here it pretty nicely.

I found it about a minute later and I quickly answered the call.

"Alexis, get your ass up and ready for school before I get there or I'll change your whole wardrobe." I heard her chuckle on the phone.

"I'm up, Gillian." I told her letting out a huge yawn. "And I won't let you lay a single hand on any of my clothes!"

"Whatever, you know I'll sooner or later convince you." I was sure she was smiling at her end. She's been trying to convince me for too long but not once have I budged because no one can ever change my sense of style. I like how I dress even though it's sometimes too tomboyish. She shouldn't actually complain because she always sees me in the school uniform and that's the only time I actually tolerate wearing skirts. Yeah, now you know. I don't like wearing skirts. It's something I've resented ever since I fell into a fountain when I was a child. I don't even enjoy remembering it-too horrifying.

"Let me get ready already. Bye!" I told her.

"'kay, bye" She replied, hanging up.

I grab my uniform from my closet and proceeded to the bathroom I shared with my sister. I turn on the shower letting the warm water calm down my tense muscles.

~o~O~o~O~o~

It took me a good ten minutes to get showered and clothed before I pushed my sister off her bed to wake her up.

"Ow!" She shouted before glaring at me.

"Get your butt in the shower and get ready for school." I told her from the door before running down the stairs and going to the kitchen and this time, unlike yesterday, I had time to get some breakfast down my throat.

I was still munching on a blueberry muffin when I hear Riza shouting something from the living room.

"They're here!" I hear her say then she suddenly bolted out the door.

I immediately followed her out the door locking it behind me.

~o~O~o~O~o~

I arrive at school a good three minutes before Gillian did. Even if she woke me up, she still arrived later than me.

"So, what are you planning on doing about THAT today?" She asked me with a disgusted tone.

"About what?" I asked her even though I already had a really good idea on what she would be looking at.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. After a while, she shook her head and turned around.

"We should get to class the bell should be ringing soon." She mumbled. I knew she didn't like what I was planning on doing. Hell! I didn't like what I was planning on doing but then, what else could I do?