Mr Delinquent wasn't supposed to know how I felt 6 - Feelings revealed

Chapter 6 - Feelings revealed

"What part did you hear?" Kenneth whispered to me.

"I heard enough." I crossed my arms over my chest and stood my ground. "You need to tell me whatever it is you're hiding."

"You don't need to know anything." He said mirroring my stance of determination, except his seemed more intimidating-not that I was actually intimidated, I mean we're talking about Kenneth here.

"Actually, I NEED to know EVERYTHING." I insisted. "Whether it'll hurt me or not will be my consequence for convincing you to tell me."

"There's no need to convince me because I've already decided on not telling you."

"I have a way of getting what I want and you know that ..." I said smiling at him. He frowned, and then his face suddenly brightened up.

"I have a way of you never getting what you want." He countered smirking. I raised an eyebrow.

"What way would that be?" I asked him.

"That way," He said pointing at something that was headed toward us.

It was Gillian.

"Is it really that important that you had to use these methods to get your way?" I asked him frustrated at the lengths they were going through just so I didn't know a thing.

"It is ..." He said sadly. "I'm sorry but I really can't tell you a thing about it."

I just pouted not saying a word.

"Alexis! Kenneth! There you are! I've been looking all over for you two." Gillian shouted at us. I just raised an eyebrow.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked her. Whether Gillian was in or not in Kenneth and Kiel's plan, she was still my best friend and I don't do anything bad to people I like.

"The teacher's meeting is going to take longer than scheduled so we don't have classes until the school assembly later at 3." She informed us. "The girls were planning on spending the time waiting in one of the empty classrooms ... So you two going to join?"

"'Course we'll join." I told her. "Who's going?"

We started to walk towards the school building.

"The usual, you know, Claire, Steph, Lauren and some of the guys ..." She trailed off. "Ummmm ... I think he's going to go as well."

"Who?" I asked her surprised by her change of tone.

"Kiel ..." She whispered.

"Oh, okay."

"You don't mind?" She asked me looking at me seriously.

"Not really." I said smiling at her. "I got to talk to him yesterday and, well, as long as he doesn't have her attached to his arm I don't mind."

We were almost to the room. I took a deep breath before we entered it. And as usual, I didn't get what I wanted.

~o~O~o~O~o~

"Hey Alexis!!!!" Joselyn said in a high irritating voice. She was holding very tightly to Kiel's arm. I'm sure he'll probably have bruises on it later.

She was extremely faking the happy attitude with me. You would be able to see in her eyes how much she wanted me out of her and Kiel's life.

"Hey ..." I replied with a small wave. It wasn't exactly intended for Joselyn and I think she understood that because she started whining and pouting a Kiel for them to leave. But ... the thing was, he wasn't even paying any attention to her. He was looking at me with a sort of torn expression. Then his eyes turned sad and he looked away.