Mr Delinquent wasn't supposed to know how I felt 1 - First of my last

Chapter 1-First of my last

Alexis POV

I was on my way to school. I didn't want to waste my time because it was already my last year of school before graduating and transferring to high school. Graduating meaning I was finally leaving this school full of stuck-up girls and delinquent boys. You're probably thinking that this would be the happiest thing happening in my life. Well, you're wrong. This is the most horrible time of my life. Why would it be that way? These days were the last days I would be spending with him.

My last days with Kiel, the biggest delinquent in the school, one of my best friends ...

And my crush since 5th grade.

And we were all going to different schools. Oh yeah, I forgot to ask him which school he was going to. I'll ask him later since I'm still a little far from school.

Arriving at school was always a drag especially on Monday mornings when you had to get to school before 7 in the morning for the flag ceremony that was usually handled by our class. And as usual there was a wall of students at the school's gate. Good thing I was pretty tall, or at least taller than most of the other students in the crowd, I was about a 4"8 and since I was graduating I was older than most of them also I knew most of the other students here so it wasn't exactly difficult squeezing my way through them. I needed to hurry my ass to the front because I was the one leading the ceremony with the Morning Prayer and most of my class was already at the front.

A little more to go and I'll be there ...

But since it's me we're talking about and the school was full of other students. Even with them trying their best to avoid me I would still be able to hit somebody; and fall to the ground square on my butt.

"Ow!" I said totally forgetting that I needed to get to the front and just wanting to rip the person, who made me fall down, to pieces.

"Alexis, are you okay?" He said handing out his hand to help me up. I ignored it and slowly tried to stand up.

I recognized his voice. Of course, how would I be able to forget?

"Of course, I'm not. Isn't it obvious" I said glaring at Kenneth, Kiel's best friend and one of the biggest troublemakers in school. He just chuckled and retracted his hand.

Kenneth was a handsome guy. He was gorgeous with his cute smile, golden blonde hair and beautiful dark green eyes that made him one of the top guys in the whole school along with Kiel. He also has an ego as big as an elephant, and I'm not kidding. I don't know why most of the girls go after him but they can't even last a whole week without him dumping them.

As I was trying to stand up I flinched and noticed that my right ankle hit the corner of the wall and I was having a difficult time using it. I was probably injured since I did hit the wall pretty hard.

"Come on," Kenneth said turning his back to me and showing that he'll carry me.

I didn't even notice that he was still there looking at me. I thought that he already left.

"No, I'd rather walk than be carried by you." I said frustrated, as I was trying to stand up again ... and failing.

He chuckled standing up and looking at me.

"Since you said that ..." he trailed off turning around and leaving me behind ... or so I thought.

"What the?!" I said outraged. I was looking at him as he stooped down extending his arms ... and carrying me like a princess in the fairy tales.

"Hey!" I said still mad.

"Wow, I didn't know you were this light" He said smirking at me as he was walking to the school clinic.