X. "Crazy=Genius"

"What do you mean she is with him willingly!?" Sherlock shouted.

Mycroft sighed from his spot on the couch. Sherlock had healed mostly and was standing, pacing.

"Security camera's don't lie, brother."

"Let me see them."

"Sherlock...."

"I want to see them!"

Mycroft pulled out a laptop and handed it to him. He watched the cafe footage and zoomed in on Amalthea as she blinked at Moriarty.

Sherlock slammed it shut and turned to stare out the window.

"Do we know where she might go?" John said walking into the room.

"I'm afraid our sister is rather unpredictable," Mycroft said. "More so then I'd thought."

Sherlock looked down at the people walking along the sidewalk, deep in thought. "I know where she's going," he said suddenly. "Get a helicopter ready."
               °           °           °
Amalthea walked down the hall in a guard uniform, her hat covered her face, her hair tucked under it. Violin playing echoed down the hall as she reached the door and swiped the card through the scanner. The door opened and she slowly stepped in, taking off her hat.

The woman behind glass, with black hair, in whites hand ceased playing the violin. She lowered the instrument and turned to face her. A grin spread across her face.

"What a pleasant surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hello, Eurus," Amalthea said. "Long time, no see . . ."

"She's gone to see our sister," Sherlock told Mycroft hastily. Mycroft froze and Sherlock turned to him. "What is it?"

"It's just . . . we had a few new arrivals. A couple we're holding til they can be relocated."

"Who are they?"

"The gentleman that wreaked havoc on New York not too long ago, Loki. His brother couldn't get him back to Asgard yet. Dr. Harleen Quinzel, we're holding her until Arkham has a room prepared. They have to enhance it because of how much she's escaped. A mind controller who calls himself Kilgrave and Dr. Hannibal Lecter."

"Moriarty knew about this. They wanna set them free, create chaos."

"If that is true, I don't understand how you plan on stopping them, brother. A norse god, a cannibal, a mutant, and a psycopath. Along with our sisters and Moriarty."

"I have an idea," Sherlock said.

"Does it involve getting us all killed?" John said. Sherlock shook his head.

"But it involves explosive cupcakes."