XI. "Found Another Victim, But No Ones Gonna Find Miss Jackson."

Amalthea grabbed the bat off the desk. Art covered the wood and she smiled as she turned to the pigtailed blonde, with half pink tip and half blue.

Harley Quinn grinned. "It's good to be back in business!" she laughed.

"Ms

"Ms. Quinzel, you understand your job?" Amalthea asked. Harley smacked the bat against the palm of her hand.

"You betcha!" Sbe skipped out of the room.

"Bitches, right?" A man in a purple suit moved from the corner. "You do realize I don't have to be here, right? I could just make you release me."

"I'm not captivating you," Amalthea said

"I'm not captivating you," Amalthea said. "You may leave whenever you deem fit . . . possibly in a body bag, your choice completely."

He walked closer, so his legs were on either side of her outstretched ones, as she leaned against the desk.

"Darling, you underestimate my powers."

"You overestimate them, darling," she mocked.

He reached out and brushed some hair out of her face. "The things I could do to you."

She had his arm in a tight grip within a second and twisted it behind his back, he was now bent over on the ground, with her heel digging into his shoulder. He flinched in response.

"Listen here, Kilgrave. You aren't in charge."

"Release me," he ordered. She grinned at him.

"Tsk, tsk," she wiggled her finger at him and then reached into her pocket, withdrawing a syringe. "This little thing gives me immunity, it replicates your Jessica."

He stared and then laughed. "It's a temporary solution. It will wear off. When it does, I will be there, waiting to take you."

"That's no way to speak to a lady," a voice said. Amalthea released him and met the gaze of Hannibal Lecter.

 Amalthea released him and met the gaze of Hannibal Lecter

"After all, that toxin was made by none other than Dr. Jonathan Crane," he continued. Kilgrave stood and dusted himself off. "No one is excited to be helping in this game, dear boy. However, they are our only way out of this he'll hole."

Kilgrave scowled before storming out. Hannibal and Amalthea smiled at each other. "It has been years my dear," he said. They embraced each other tightly.

Her eyes wrinkled. "Too long, Hannibal."

The park was cold that day. Amalthea was seated on a bench, writing in her journal. Dr. Lecter approached her.

"May I Thea?"

She didn't answer so he took his seat.

"So my parents sent for you, did they now?"

"Thea I have been here for you for years . . . after your attempted suicide, before that. I have looked after you in this place. Made sure you and Nygma have been able to see each other. You are like a daughter . . . But I fear the rats are catching up to me, my dear." Anthea gazed up at him with innocent, worried eyes.

"You're leaving?"

"I am, but before that I am helping you break out."

"So who is this Moriarty character you've been affiliating yourself with?" She leaned back and signed.

"Another criminal who has taken an interest in my mind. Who is attempting to claim me," she spoke softly.

He chuckled. "You are a vision, Thea. Most men would kill for a woman like you. But what do you feel toward him?"

Amalthea contemplated for a long moment, she opened her mouth to answer.

"Kittennn."

It snapped shut as she gazed to the now open door where Moriarty stood. He smiled at her and glanced at Hannibal.

"They're almost here. Time to set our plan into motion."