Caress

She yawns as her eyes flutter open. Her windows let the beautiful streams of dawn. Her attention goes to her calendar. The date is circled and her expression changes to one of excitement and happiness. She tries to get out of bed but her legs are tangled in the sheets. She pulls on last time which leads to her face on the floor.

Shaking that off, she gets the sheets off and goes to get ready. Her smile never leaving her face, she showers, changes(using her requip of course), and looks at herself in the mirror. Is this fine? She's in a simple white blouse and jeans. Maybe she should do her hair? Her hands play with her long red hair; she puts them in different hairstyle.

Once she's happy with a simple side fishtail, Titania goes out of her room and goes to the kitchen. She grabs something to eat and heads out the door. She locks it behind her and puts the keys in her pockets. The sun is now almost completely out of its hiding. The weather is perfect, a light breeze goes about as the warmth of the sun feels great on her skin.

The guild is not that far, but she can already imagine seeing him. It's been about two months since she last saw him. Now he'll stay for five months before going back. Just thinking about it may or may not have made her a tad bit early but it doesn't bother. That just means she gets to see him first. Her hands soon feel the doors of her beloved guild hall. She opens it and sees already a small amount of people. Mira waves at her, "Erza! You excited!?" Mira goes around the counter and runs to her.

"Yes, very. Do you know when Levy will come?" Mira hugs Erza and they walk back to the counter.

"She should be here before him. She should be here in a bit." Mira goes back to cleaning cups and Erza sits on a stool. The door slams open and a loud scream comes with it. Erza looks back and quickly changes into her armor. Her gaze is only met with two children playing. A short bluenette runs through the broken doors with two more kids.

"Liz, wait! Nash don't hit her!" A dark blue haired girl sees Erza and her eyes light up. She let's go of Levy's hand and runs to her.

"Mommy!" Erza looks at her and smiles. She bends down and bear hugs the girl. "Hey, cutie! Did you have fun with the others?" She nods quickly, her arms around her mother.

"Lots, mommy! Metal head almost ate my sword though!"

"Did not!" The girl's head sips around to see a small black haired girl. "You gave it to me! It's like you were asking me to eat it!" Levy slaps her hand lightly. "Don't be so rude, Lilith!" Gajeel's goes through the doorway, he caries a small child. They once quiet guild is now just as usual.

"Where's Jase?" Gajeel nods outside. "He's with Layla. Alright kids line up!" His voice booms through the guild. The rowdy kids all line up in front of him, except for the Erza's little girl. She stays in her mother's arms. "At a table! Sit! Now!" They all run to different tables. They giggle as the go to one table but some go to another. "At a table!" They all run to the same table, still giggling.

"Is daddy coming home today! Jase told me so!" Erza hugs her daughter. "Yes. He'll be here in a bit."

~~~

"Erza, take your kids outside, he should be here in just a bit." She nods. "Let me just go to the bathroom real quick." She goes to the said place and closes the door. She looks at herself in the mirror to make sure she looks ok. She re-does her braid and requips to her blouse and jeans. She goes out and calls her kids, "Eliz, Jase, come outside. You're father should be here any minute now." They do as they're told and go out of the guild.

Erza walks behind them. Eliz jumps in excitement as she waits for her dad. Jase sits on a bench, sighing. "I think I see him!" She points to a small figure in the distance. Before Erza can look, her daughter is already running.

"Eliz!" Erza runs after her but her somehow small child is able to run faster then her. The figure takes off their hood and blue hair and a red tattoo are seen. Both the girl's eyes light up and the little girl attacks him with a hug. "Daddy!!" He picks her up from his leg and spins her. "Hey, princess!" Her brings her in for a hug. Erza smiles as she pats Jellal's shoulder. He turns his head and plants a kiss on her cheek. "Hello, love. Miss me?"

She kisses him back. "More than you can imagine." Jase walks to them, smiling at his dad. Jellal puts his daughter down and hugs Erza. He caress her face. Something she's missed deeply.

His caress

Day 5: Euphoria