Walking Around Town

After I woke up from my nap, I could smell the food being cooked from downstairs. I stretched my arms as I got up before heading in the kitchen with the brothers. When I sat down, they greeted me and then we waited for dinner to be served.

Mrs. Matsuno soon entered and served us with steamed rice, miso soup, pickled vegetables along with beef. We thank her for the dinner and began eating.

As we ate, I listened to the conversation between the brothers and giggled every now and then at the silly things they would talk about.

What an interesting family they are.

"What did you think of Totoko-chan, (Y/N)?" Osomatsu asked as he lightly nudged my shoulder.

I finished my miso soup before sighing lightly. "I don't think she is very fond of me, to be honest."

Osomatsu lightly patted my shoulder in comfort. "Don't worry, she's always like that. Plus she beats up our ass all the time."

"We'll that's Totoko-chan," Choromatsu comments.

I nodded in agreement. It's no surprise that she basically treats everyone like crap.

"Hey (Y/N). Do you want to walk around town with us tomorrow? We can show you around," Osomatsu asked.

The other brothers agreed, nodding their heads. "Yeah, that sounds fun! What do you say, (Y/N)?" The fifth brother asked me.

"I'd love to," I answered. I've always wanted to explore more of their hometown ever since day one upon entering their world.

"Alright then, sounds like a plan!" Said Osomatsu giving a thumbs up and winked at me.

As soon as we finished eating dinner, we went up to our rooms and got ready for bed.

-----

The following morning, we ate breakfast and got dressed. I slipped on the same clothes that I wore on the first day I came here.

Man, I really need to get new clothes.

I was getting really tired of wearing the same clothes everyday.

I checked myself in the mirror before heading out my room. Walking downstairs to find the eldest brother waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I am," I replied. We then walked out of the house along with the others.

We strolled around town for a while with Osomatsu as my tour guide. Pointing and commenting at certain things as we passed by.

I looked around in amazement. There town was breathtaking, it was beautiful in person.

"Right over here is where I spend most of my time playing pachinko and trying to win a butt load of cash!" The red Matsu pointed out.

Choromatsu scoffed and rolled his eyes at the eldest. "And he is always 'borowing' our money but ends up wasting it all because he is an idiot."

Osomatsu gasped as if his brother's words hurt him. "Don't be rude to onii-chan. Maybe one day Lady luck will come to me and I'll end up winning. I will even split the money with everyone else."

"Whatever," the third eldest grumbled. Not believing anything that is being said.

We continued walking for a while and stopped by at the bridge. I leaned over the railing to watch the clear river water flowing across the other side.

No wonder Karamatsu liked being at this spot.

Watching the water flow was peaceful and relaxing to look at.