Spending The Day With Choromatsu

It was the day after spending time with Karamatsu, and now today is Choromatsu's turn.

I lay on the futon and stare at the wall blankly. Then my stomach rumbles so I get up and make my way downstairs for breakfast. When I opened the door to the living room, I was surprised to see Choromatsu already awake.

"(Y/N), your already up?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I got hungry," I replied sitting with him at the table.

He passed me a bowl of leftover rice and natto from yesterday. I take a sip of my tea before starting on my rice.

While we ate, the room was silent and the atmosphere felt awkward. I was about to start a conversation, but Choromatsu spoke up.

"I...uh... Thought your singing was really great yesterday."

My face turned red.

He heard me? My singing sucks ass!

"Y-you heard me?"

Choromatsu nodded. "We all did. When You sang with Karamatsu nii-san made it less painful to listen to."

I smiled at the third eldest. "Thank you," there was a silent pause for a brief moment. "So Choromatsu, what are we going to do today?"

He gently placed his bowl of rice and chopsticks down on the table before responding.

"I decided that we could go to this anime convention which is not that far from here," he answered with a small triangular smile.

My eyes lit up like twinkling stars. "Did you say anime convention?"

The man nodded his head. "And Nyaa-Chan is going to be performing there too!" He said, a light blush formed across his face.

"This is so exciting, I can't wait!" Choromatsu laughed at my anticipation.

"Me too."

After we finished breakfast, we freshened up and got dressed. I wore a (F/Anime) shirt and some pants. I fixed my hair before heading downstairs to wait for Choromatsu. When he arrived, he wore a green plaid flannel and khaki pants. We put on our shoes and headed out the door.

When we arrived at the convention, there were a lot of people and cosplayers wandering about. We took numerous pictures of cosplayers before heading to the dealer's hall.

The room was large and had many tables of sellers selling anime merchandise. We looked at the beautifully sculpted figurines of many characters ranging from video games, anime, movies etc. While I was skimming through, something caught my eye and saw a (F/Character) figurine.

Choromatsu must have noticed me eyeing the figure because he walked up to me and asked, "Do you want that? I could buy it for you."

"But what if Osomatsu stole all your money?" I asked him, knowing that he could be a sneaky bastard at times and steal all his brother's money for pachinko.

"Don't worry. I hid my money in a special hiding spot where Osomatsu nii-san would never find it," Choromatsu replied, grabbing his wallet and pulled out a couple banknote yen.

After he paid for the figurine and we walked around the dealer's hall some more. After purchasing more merchandise, Choromatsu suggested that we should head to the Nyaa-Chan concert to get front row seats, so we left and headed towards the concert room.

When we entered the room, there were quite a few people waiting in the middle and back seat rows. Since there were some empty seats in the front, we took our seats and waited for the performance to begin.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to the green Matsu, who held some glow sticks and a cat ears headband in his hands and gave them to me. I slipped on the cat ears and looked at Choromatsu, who's face was a bright red.

A few minutes later, the performance started and the adorable cat idol entered the stage and began performing. Singing about different breeds of cats.

We danced and waved our glow sticks while Nyaa-Chan pranced around the stage. Choromatsu singing along with the idol at the top of his lungs.
I giggled at how much the man fanboyed at his favorite idol.

When the performance was over, Nyaa-Chan smiled and waved at the crowd.

"I want to that you all so much for being here today! I hope you had a fun time and I love you all, Nya!~" She winked and gave a cute pose before leaving.

When we left the concert, Choromatsu wore a large smile on his face.

"That was amazing! This had to be the best Nyaa-Chan concert I've ever been to!"

I giggled. "She was really cute."

After discussing more about the cat idol, Choromatsu went to buy something for us to eat. When he came back, we settled ourselves down on a table nearby.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"I bought us some Pocky," he said, pulling out the box from the plastic bag and handing it to me.

"Mmm Pocky! Thanks Choro," I said before opening the box, pulling the biscuit snack out and taking a bite from it.

After a while, I went to pick up another Pocky stick but noticed the box was empty. I looked up and saw Choromatsu holding the last stick in his hand.

"What?" He asked, slightly confused.

"Are you going to share the last stick with me?"

"Uhh...Do you want me to break half of it for you?"

I laughed. "No silly. Like this," I take the Pocky stick from him and place the chocolate coated end in my mouth.

I pointed at the other end of the stick for Choromatsu. His face turned a bright red when he realized what was going on.

He slowly placed his lips on the other end of the pocky before taking tiny bites, while I followed pursuit. I could feel the heat radiating from the flustered man as we got closer.

Our lips nearly touched before he quickly pulled away, covering his face with his hands.

"Yes! I won!" I raised a fist in the air, finishing the last bit of Pocky remaining.

When I looked to see Choromatsu, he was still covering his bright red face. I giggled and rubbed his back.

"Don't be so embarrassed Choro," I said. "How about we go outside and get some fresh air before heading home?"

The man slowly pulled his hands away from his face before responding. "Y-yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

(A/N)
Holy crap! I can't believe this fanfic has reached over 1k reads! I never expected this fanfic to blow up so fast.

Thank you all so much for your love and support, it means a lot to me. ❤