Intro [please read!]

Hello there,
I'm the trash author.
Before I start this book, I'd like to say that my wattpad is retarded and I can't reply to your comments, so if you comment and see a reply with a username of 'queerdun' that's my other account.

Anyway I wanted to write this book because I had a weird dream where I was in a universe where your shadow is either your soulmate or your worst enemy. Only selected people have that kind of shadow though, the rest of the people just have regular shadows like anyone else. The ones with the enemy shadows were expected to kill themselves. The ones with soulmate shadows were expected to find a way to get to the shadow realm and take their lover before they take their own selves. A shadow has only 18 years to do their job, to successfully kill their person or find away to get to their lover to their dimension. If they're not successful with that, the shadow is expected to kill themself. If the shadow dies before the person, the person will live forever in insanity, and eventually will kill themselves as well. The selected people are to only have one of these shadows. A friend or an enemy. Tyler however was selected to have two different shadows, an enemy and a lover. Two different shadows causes an unstable person. Laced with the crave of suicide and love. Tyler is has to choose whether or not he is to kill himself or find his love.

So yeah that's a description of the universe this takes place in. Not everybody has this kind of shadow!! Only 2% of the population has these kinds of shadows.

Anyway I'm eager to start writing lol. I'm not really doing much this summer so I'll be updating somewhat often. I suffer from writer's block (mY WRITER JUST HATES THE CLOCK IT WILL NOT LET ME SLEEP I GUESS I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD AND SOMETIMES DEATH SEEMS BETTER THAN THE MIGRAINE IN MY HEAD-) and I can't promise I'll update often so bare with me my bois.

Anyway I'm probably gonna start writing lmao k bye my dudes.

-Averie