Plan Into Action

Harry crept timidly around the halls, dreading what he was about to find. There stood Nearly Headless Nick, frozen still, along with a shocked and pale Justin Finch-Fletchley lying lifeless on the floor. Harry stood in silence, cautiously touching Justin's frozen hand.  Little did he know that Filch was skulking up behind him.
"Caught in the act..." he sneered, making Harry jump. "I'll 'ave you out this time, Potter. Mark my words"
"No Mr. Filch-" but before he could finish, Filch had vanished. Harry sighed in defeat, looking down to see yet another horror. A train of spiders all heading for the same place. He was about to go and follow them, when Filch came running back with a rather horrified looking McGonagall. She caught sight of the still bodies in the hallway, scurrying over and looking at a dumbfounded Harry.
"Professor," Harry stuttered, "I swear I didn't..."
"This is out of my hands, Potter." McGonagall stated. She didn't hesitate to whisk the boy away to the dreaded Dumbledore's office. "Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you." Harry stepped into the lift. "Sherbet Lemon."

"Professor Dumbledore?" Harry called as he entered the dimly lit office. A gorgeous red bird with an oddly kind-looking face eyed the boy curiously, and Harry smiled at it in wonder. Then, without warning, the bird combusted, and was reduced to ashes within seconds - leaving a dumbstruck Harry in the aftermath.
"Harry?" An old voice called. Dumbledore.
"Professor!" Harry said, still in shock. "Sir, y-your bird, it- there was nothing I could do- I... He just caught fire!" He stammered dumbly.
"Ahh, and about time, too. He's been looking dreadful for days. Pity you had to see him on a burning day." Harry just stared in utter confusion. "Fawkes is a Phoenix, Harry. They burst into flames when it is time for them to die; and then they are reborn from the ashes." Dumbledore explains. As if on cue, a small and scrawny little bird poked its head out of the ash pile. "Awww! Fascinating creatures, Phoenixes. They can carry immensely heavy loads, and their tears have healing powers. Harry smiled at the little creature - it was a lovely little moment, but that was soon ruined when a worried looking Hagrid burst through the door.
"Professor Dumbledore sir, wait! Listen! Professor Dumbledore sir, it wasn't Harry!"

"Ha-"

"In fact I'd be prepared to swear in front of the Ministry of Magic!"

"Hagrid!" Dumbledore raised his voice. "Relax. I do not believe that Harry attacked anyone."

"Well o' course you don't. Oh." Hagrid said, trailing off. "Oh, I'll just wait outside then." he said, turning to leave.

Later that night, in the Great Hall, Ellie, Poppy, Harry and Ron were sat together eating. Hermione rushed up to them, leaning forward in a whisper.
"Everything' set," she said, "We just need a bit of someone you're turning into."
"Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy." Ellie confirmed.
"Ew, why would you turn into the three most disgusting human beings in this school?" Poppy remarked.
"Were you not listening?" Hermione sighed with a judgemental stare.
"No, do you know me at all?" Poppy rolled her eyes. Hermione just groaned and carried on with the conversation.
"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy can't burst in on us when we're interrogating Malfoy."
"How?" Ron questioned with a very confused face.
"Always asking the obvious aren't you Ron." Ellie inquired teasingly. Ron just scoffed at her.

"I've got it all worked out." Hermione continued reaching into her bag.

"Of course you do." Poppy remarked

"We have these," showing them two cakes that looked like diabetes in a solid, completely ignoring Poppy's remark. "I filled these with a simple sleeping draft. Simple." She stated as she placed the cakes on the table. "Now whilst they're asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs and put on their uniform." Harry, Ron and Ellie looked at each other, repulsed by the thought of having to wear the uniform of three most hated people in school.
Ron, who was less then amused, then said, "Who's hair are you ripping out then?"
"I've already got mine, Millicent Bulstrode, I got this off her robe." As she held up a tube of hair. Gross. "I'm going to go and check on the Polyjuice
Potion, make sure that Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy will find these." With that she left.