Christmas

Before they could say 'Bob the builder' Christmas had rolled around and Ellie was getting ready to go back to see her brother alone for the first time.

"See you when I get back bitch." she teased Poppy. As the two stood by the train with the infamous Weasley twins.

"I'll try to miss you- wait you just called me a bitch?" Poppy hesitated.

"Yes!"

"You know me so well!" Poppy, although she would never admit it, was trying to hold back the tears. She never cried which just proved how much she would truly miss her close to sister.

"Well Ellie, its been a crap year so far and I'm looking forward to two weeks without you two and all alone-"

"Excuse me I'm not going!!" Poppy stated raising her voice, cutting George off.

"Relax love, I know." That statement made Poppy blush the colour of an actual poppy. This, sadly, did not go unnoticed by Ellie and Poppy wasn't going to be around to stop her from planning something utterly ridiculous. This worried her ever so slightly.

"So to wrap up what I just said, I hate you, glad your going, dreading when you come back!"

"Oh Georgie, you're too kind!" Ellie said in an over dramatic tone before hugging him good-bye.

"Fred, are you crying?!"

"What no, I just got dust in my eye." Fred said quickly.

"God, we're the girls here, Freddie. Laters!" She turned to walk off and Fred stood there with a dumbstruck face. When she reached the door, however, she dropped all her bags, turned and ran full speed into Fred giving the biggest hug, her hair turning blue at the ends. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"You're going to miss each other, you're both sad we get it. Fred get a room, Ellie get a seat on the train. Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't kill themselves and if you come back and see one missing it wasn't me and you can't defend me if you know I did it." Ellie rolled her eyes at her best friend and walked to go board the train. She hopped into a compartment with Neville and promptly poked her head out of the window to see her three best friends smiling and waving. All except for Fred, who had given up all dignity and was wailing like a baby.

"Don't worry, Georgie! I'll make sure Sam gives you his blessing to marry Poppy!" Ellie yelled.

"WHAT?!" Poppy bellowed, but George laughed.

"I really owe you one, Persephone." He called back with a laugh. And with that, the train sped up, taking Ellie with it for Christmas.