Young

Emmy's piercing alarm broke the pristine silence of the morning and she snaked her way out of Mark's arms and shut it off, burying her face back into her pillow with a groan. 

"You should be more quiet when you wake up," Mark mumbled as he flipped over and burrowed into her blankets, "Some of us actually get to sleep past seven in the morning."

Emmy chuckled lazily as she sat up on her elbows, her curtain of copper curls flooding around her shoulders as she looked over at what blonde hair stuck out of her blankets bunched around Mark's face, "Some of us don't have to strip to make ends meet," she pointed out as she stretched, reaching for her phone, rubbing her swollen eyes with the other hand.

"I am an exotic dancer," Mark said as he thrust his hand out of the blankets, pointing a finger at Emmy, "I am not a stripper."

Emmy laughed, "Exotic dancer, stripper," she shrugged her shoulders, "It's the same difference."

"You're just jealous I get paid to take my clothes off," he mumbled as he rolled over and covered his face with one of her pillows.

Emmy smirked and crawled off her bed, grabbing her wallet, and pulled out five ones, "Get stripping," she laughed tossing the singles at him then gathered her clothes to change into.

"If you insist," he groaned, moving around under the covers, throwing his shorts and boxers at her.

"Oh, my God!" Emmy shrieked throwing his clothes back at him, "Get your naked ass off my bed!"

Mark sat up on his elbows, a self-satisfied smile shining at her, "If you wanted to see me naked you should have just said so," he said proudly tossing the blankets off himself.

Emmy screamed throwing her arms over face and charged out of her bedroom, "Keep your dick covered!" she yelled at him as she slammed the bathroom door closed, "Jesus! I don't want to see you naked! And get off my bed!"

"You are no fun!" Mark called back to her, smacking the door between them, "You need to be less sensitive! Especially if you intend to get with Danny."

"Shut up, Mark!" Emmy laughed and slipped out of her sleep clothes.

She caught a glimpse of herself in the full body mirror that hung in their bathroom and Emmy’s good mood dropped. What would Danny say if he saw her back, she thought as she gently ran her fingers over the puckered, light pink marks that marred her otherwise flawless pale skin. Would he ask her what happened? She huffed, rolling her eyes at her own reflection, of course he would question her about them, what normal person would just let go after seeing them? She faced her reflection, running her hands down her body, over her full breasts, her thickly curved waist, wide hips, fit legs, then looked back to her face. Her long fingers brushed over her cheek bones, grazed her full, light pink lips, taking a long look at her oval shaped face, capped by copper, spring curls. Was she really that pretty, like everyone said she was? 

She met her own pale green eyes and grimaced, not a chance.

Emmy looked away from the mirror and continued to dress for work, making sure to keep her gaze away for the silver backed glass. She pulled her waist long locks back into a pony tail and opened the door, peeking out and down the hall.

"I'm dressed, Emmy," Mark called from the kitchen with a laugh.

Emmy smiled and chuckled, "You know me so well," Emmy laughed as she walked into the kitchen hopping onto the counter top, "I'm glad your dressed. What would Danny say if he knew?"

Emmy giggled as she popped a piece of sliced strawberry into her mouth off of Mark's plate, "Oh," Mark waved a peering knife at Emmy, squinting at her, "I don't think Danny is even slightly intimidated by me in the least. And if you don't stay out of my strawberries, I'll do horrible, awful things to you with them."