A haunted wedding

Hey there,

It is me the one and only Tysha!
Okay today I am going to tell you about a wedding dress that is one of the most haunted items that exist.......and a wedding mannequin that looks like a human

Okay the story started when a young lady that had a lover.She and that guy had planned their wedding for years.And of course what had stopped them..... Parents.

She went heartbroken because of that.She lose even more because of the son of a---

Sorry,that guy find someone else.
The parents then reliased what they had done and regret.She died of heartbroken.She died in her wedding dress that she bought when she dated with that scumbag.

Now here is a cruel fact.The family then went broke and had to sell a lot of things even her wedding dress.But who did they sell it to?The scumbag and her new soon-to-be wife!!

Then all hell break loose!!!
When she wore the wedding dress,some force make her move.She can't do anything.....
Rumours said she died.

Now the wedding dress is now at some museum I forgot.It is at Conecitit or what I don't know.I heard that if you go there on the full moon you can see her dress sightly move.You know the movement like a woman trying out her dress like"*twirl*It so beautiful!"Creepy right?

Well the next one is the mannequin.

This mannequin is call La Pascualita.She is now at the window of the famous wedding dress shop at Mexico.She is a life size one and she look like a real human.It is not haunted but try to think this.

This doll is human size and she look like a real human.Well hear are theories I found.This shop is opened since the wars happened.
The owner had a daughter and she is going to be married not until she was killed by a black widow spider.So since this doll was found after a few months after the owner's daughter's death.I think that the father doesn't want to leave her daughter alone in the afterlife so...

I think this will be crazy but mybe he wax her dead body and turned her into a mannequin.

If you think the doll is crap try to think.She has real looking veins and what dollmaker want to waste his or her time for real looking veins?!

She has soft skin like a human.Eyes moist like a human
and hair texture like a goddamn human.And who does that?!
Now dicussment...

What will happen if you see a ghost like buddy here.Hey how is the visit at Mexico?

Ghost:I found a chick there.She is cute.

Who bro?

Ghost:She is a mannequin.Oh she is here.

What the fuck!!I am going out of this country.Fuck you ghost!I am going to call Donald Trump to make the wall faster.

Ghost:Come on,she is just a doll

You know I am ficking afraid of life size dolls!!

Ghost:There she is!

Doll:........*smile*

Hi girl.Heres the room and excuse me I am out of here bye!

*take out phone*Donald Trump?
Yeah yeah I am A MUSLIM but please make the wall faster but do not do something negative for that.

Ha,just kidding well how is it give comments and follow me!!