A haunted place near me...

Hi guys it is me...............

Tysha Zulaikha and hello guys.
Today I'm going to tell you about a place where it is legit haunted.
It has a ghost family.

Okay,it is my family..........

Krik krik.........

*laugh*No,my family is alive.
Okay,back to the story......this place is located at my town's police station.This police station has two  buildings.One has a jail.
One is the clerks building.

The haunted one is the clerks.
It has three ghosts.
One is a child,one is an old man...
And the last is......................

Donald trump.......

Nah,it is an unidentified figure.....It is black like I don't know.

All of the polices had these creepy hauntings.Well I always go there and the only ghost that haunts me is the old man....

*(Dirty old man)

Ehem,anyway I have been there like forever.You can asked all the police there but please do not come and visit because the unidentified figure will follow you.It has been a lot of cases like that.

Well,there are a few statements that I think it is legit true.My favourite auntie and her friend had been in this hauntings for soo long.

The first haunting is the laughing.

One of the workers there had to stay there for a night and since it was quite boring he watch a movie using his computer.It was a gore movie that he watch and he was the only person who stayed there.Then,the laughing came......outside his office.

Not just any laugh........a legit demonic laugh.Hey ghost,let us talk about this story....

Ghost: No way,bitch*walk away

Okay,sorry bro....You now know this ghost is snobbish..

Next,hide and seek alone,

The daughter of a worker there was just 7 years old and yeah...
why...why are ghost such a pervert.She went gone for hours and she gives this statement....

"I was playing hide and seek with grandpa"

Damn you old man..... damn you!!!

Eheh,last is my story and my aunts' .........

I was alone at the ground floor and I was sleeping.When I woke up it was normal I stretch and watch Youtube.Then the chair beside me moves and I was like

Fuck it!!!I hated that spirit.I ran like crazy and then my aunt found me and said,

"Don't worry,grandpa won't disturb you,"

Me:...........😠💩💩💩

My aunt is friends with the old man...........

Huhu..........

She said granpa sometimes disturb her too.....

More legit scary...........

Well that's all for today. Follow me my Pikachus~~~