Bully

Yoona's POV

"Annyeong" I waved at Tzuyu

I reached home and everybody in the house greeted me.

"How was school?"

"Any bullies?"

"Fun?"

"Have new friends?"

My unnies sure asked a lot of questions especially... Taeyeon unnie.

"School was...quite fun because I found four new friends"

"No bullies at all" I said and Smiled

"Yeah...as I said quite fun"

"And as I said I have four new friends"

"Woah...what is your new friends name" Yuri asked

"Seolhyun,Hyejoung,Chanmi and -" my sentence got cut off when we heard a knock on the door,Taeyeon unnie opened the door but there is no one outside. We looked at Taeyeon unnie and she looked back at us.

"Who the hell was that?" Taeyeon unnie was mad

"Not sure..."

"Did anyone tell your friends our address or something?" Tiffany Unnie asked

"Annyi...except my best friend,Tzuyu she is my neighbour" I replied with curiosity

"Oh,arrasso...let's just go to bed" Taeyeon unnie said

Again we heard a knock while we were together on the staircase. This time the knocking sound was loud as if this person is mad,I wanted to open the door but Seohyun stopped me from the door,Taeyeon went near the door and locked it soon the knock is nowhere to be heard. After a few minutes we heard a loud thud in the kitchen,everyone together went to Taeyeon unnie's room. Jessica is alone in her room so we decided we just go to her room instead but someone knocked Seohyun's room door.

I creaked open Seohyun's door while some of them were behind my back but I found no one in Seohyun's room. I was pretty scared because I wondered who it was... Than we continued walking to Jessica's room when we finally reached there,Jessica let us sleep the and lay some big mats on the floor for some of us to sleep at.

°Morning before school°

I was still in Jessica's room,I went down to the kitchen and saw everyone were there already so I start eating my breakfast.

"Jess...didn't you heard a knock and thud?" I asked

"Ne,I did but I thought it was one of you guys but it wasn't" Jessica replied

"Urmm....I totally forgot my pet hamster,I need to feed them...Tiffany unnie can you company me?" I said

"Ne,hold on a sec" she said

"Okay,let's go" she added

After I fed my pet and all of us finished eating breakfast we all took a bath,did our morning routine. I was the first to finish my routines first so I waited for everyone at the dining table. When they are all ready we went off... And some of the unnies went to college,university,while I am still in high school with Seohyun but different schools. Me and Seohyun went out of the house leaving the unnies still in the house than me and Seohyun went to our separate ways.

When I reached school I look at my phone and realized I was 3 minutes late,I ran to my classroom and apologize to Ms Yoon who is our Science teacher. I had to sit beside this person,Jimin,I hate him so much.I rather die than sitting beside him.

~Skip to lunch time~

I went to the rooftop together with my best friends including my new friends. We ate our lunch there than went to the library to borrow some book for reading.
I borrowed an english dictionary book since after lunch is English Lesson and I borrowed a book called 'amnesia' . Jessica had amnesia and I thought I could learn about it so I can protect my unnie.
I went to my classroom while the others went to the other classrooms.